Help Me Stop The Illegal Wildlife Trade Outside Of Kantharalak, Sisaket Thailand!

AnandaSatvha

Per Capita, western countries consume many more resources than asians do. BUT when you consider over 60 percent of the worlds population existing in only 2 countries(India and China) you must also factor in Overpopulation. We have exceeded Capacity and this is especially true in Thailand. We still need to find a way to STOP the illegal Wildlife trade and increase the population of endangered species, so its time to go out and raise awareness. Who wants to make an appearance at my seminar this weekend! Thailand Needs MORE Motivational Speakers!

You seem to have got yourself into a right muddle, OP. Yes, indeed, the world is over-populated, but in order to reduce the pressure on wildlife (all wildlife, not just primates), the population needs to be decreased.

The only way to do that, short of lobbing a few bombs around, is for people to have fewer children. The average number of children per couple has to be reduced below replacement rate. This has happened in Japan and, I think, in France; but there is a problem.... there are far too many old people to be supported by the working population.

Another 'solution' was China's one-child family. That led to female infanticide and an excess of males.

Unless you tackle that problem, you can only nibble rather ineffectually at wildlife conservation. Apart from education, almost the only effective thing you can do is to set up strict wildlife reserves.... but that is no use unless you can also police them.

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this seminar Ananda and what is your claim to fame to be able to lecture to others ??....I mean that in a nice way of course cos I is nice.

Where is the marketing promo for this seminar.

Not really a huge Seminar, just a three man team at a local school filled with about 100 people aged 3-80. Last week there was nearly 200. This school is located only a few kilometers from the Border of Thailand's Khao Phra Wiharn national parkgrounds. Would you like a copy of my passport and the name of my employer as well? Claim to Fame? I'd rather die nameless and dignified than famous and glorified......

Not really a huge Seminar, just a three man team at a local school filled with about 100 people aged 3-80. Last week there was nearly 200. This school is located only a few kilometers from the Border of Thailand's Khao Phra Wiharn national parkgrounds. Would you like a copy of my passport and the name of my employer as well? Claim to Fame? I'd rather die nameless and dignified than famous and glorified......

Why? wouldn't assist in your endeavours to communicate/educate.

So we can't attend then is what you are saying.

I should have said- if you any of you sincerely would like to help me, please send me PM and I will fill you in on the details. Thanks for showing interest, I look forward to hearing back from any of you!