Which New Phone To Buy?/

dksharron

Take a look at the cheaper Nokias with WP 7.5. They run smoother than 20K+ android phones and have sexy UI imo. (Disadvantage: not upgradeable to WP8)

Otherwise like wana says nexus and sgs2 good phones at those prices. (Disadvantage: no warranty)

Advantage with nexus is you'll get jellybean in a couple weeks. Have it on my nexus now and it's a lot smoother with some nice features.

Edited by lennois

If the budget 10-12,900k call into MBK and get a imported galaxy nexus for 11,500 or a galaxy s2 for 12,000 (19,900 + 17,500 from samsung thailand )

they will be ALL the phone you need for now ,AND the next few years as well

Current samsung range is incredible , impressive specificiations and not near as overpriced

as the latest apple cra_p escpecially if you take a model imported from somehwhere else

because the thai retailers add a nice margin

Is there a website where I can find these at these prices (I live in Pattaya), or must I look only in a place like MBK (I was there last week) or Panthip, with a lot of little shops selling.

Can you give me some ideas for Pattaya?/ Maybe TukCom?

Thanks

If the budget 10-12,900k call into MBK and get a imported galaxy nexus for 11,500 or a galaxy s2 for 12,000 (19,900 + 17,500 from samsung thailand )

Current samsung range is incredible , impressive specificiations and not near as overpriced

as the latest apple cra_p escpecially if you take a model imported from somehwhere else

because the thai retailers add a nice margin

Is there a website where I can find these at these prices (I live in Pattaya), or must I look only in a place like MBK (I was there last week) or Panthip, with a lot of little shops selling.

Can you give me some ideas for Pattaya?/ Maybe TukCom?

Thanks

These may be of some help?

http://en.mirakar.co...main=1&id_sub=1

http://www.siamphone.com/spec/samsung/

Edit: www.invadeIT.co.th also sell 'phones so you can compare prices.

Edited by PattayaParent

check out the new htc one X im happy with mine had it for a couple of months now.. 21000 baht though. great camera, hd video, quad core ..

Except the battery life is totally crap. Changed it to the S3 which has way better battery life. shame really as the one x is the better looking phone.

Bought a couple Samsung Galaxy Ace 2's for the wife and I about a week ago...got the 850Mhz 3G version since I'm with DTAC and it would also work on True's 850Mhz system. Haven't yet signed up to add a data/internet option to my current DTAC cell phone/2G service...just been using the Ace 2 on my home Wifi. AIS uses 900MHz which they have Ace 2's for also. With the Dual Core processor the Ace 2 is fast and smooth. It also has a 5MP AutoFocus with Flash camera. Oh, it also has another forward facing 0.3MP camera for video calls (or just to look at yourself). B9,900 each (standard retail price in Thailand)...bought them at the Samsung store in the Bang Khae Mall in western Bangkok....love the phone...it's an Android-based phone currently running Android Gingerbread 2.3 but is suppose to be upgradeable to Android 4 Ice Cream Shop once Samsung provides the Android upgrade for this particular phone.

Here's a couple of Links which give more info on the phone...many more links by googling. Link1 Link2 Link3

• 2 weeks later...

which shops in MBK r selling the nexus and s2 for these prices ??