Where Can I Find Ice Cream Waffers

sirbrinkie

I believe that the OP wants to know where to get English style ice cream wafers.

These are made out of the same ingredients as ice cream cones but are flat.

The idea is that you slice an ice cream block into sections (about 4 or 5 cm thick) and make a type of ice cream sandwich (not to be confused with the Thai style ice cream sandwich, which uses bread).

They are also used as decoration in ice cream dishes such as Banana Splits and Ice Cream Sundaes.

Sirbrinki, I have looked for these wafers in Thailand but I have not seen any yet.

If you do manage to find them, please post the location of where you found them.

Also if these are for the sandwich type thingy, where are you getting the ice cream blocks from in Thailand (never seen these either)?

Best luck and good hunting.

Regards,

Tiger.

post-87166-0-35200800-1340764540_thumb.j

post-87166-0-55628300-1340764560_thumb.p

Edited by tonytigerbkk
  • Like 1

I believe that the OP wants to know where to get English style ice cream wafers.

These are made out of the same ingredients as ice cream cones but are flat.

The idea is that you slice an ice cream block into sections (about 4 or 5 cm thick) and make a type of ice cream sandwich (not to be confused with the Thai style ice cream sandwich, which uses bread).

They are also used as decoration in ice cream dishes such as Banana Splits and Ice Cream Sundaes.

Sirbrinki, I have looked for these wafers in Thailand but I have not seen any yet.

If you do manage to find them, please post the location of where you found them.

Also if these are for the sandwich type thingy, where are you getting the ice cream blocks from in Thailand (never seen these either)?

Best luck and good hunting.

Regards,

Tiger.

I shall keep looking - will Today check at Villa - ice cream I make myself - thanks for the info