What Is It With Paying Your Wife A Wage?

thenervoussurgeon

Class cannot be purchased!

"Cease, ye prudes, your envious railings,

Lovely Burns has charms: confess!

True it is that she had one failing:

Had a woman ever less?"

Nice. That was that Scottish guy. Can't remember his name.

Class cannot be purchased! Ain't no class here, bro. Only money and face. The fantasy is all in your head.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only poll that would work would be along the lines As a foreigner, have you ever had sex with a Thai? yes/no Apart from a few Christian missionaries and retired couples .... we already know the overwhelming answer.

According to reliable sources that have direct experience in the north, quite a few Christian missionaries are here for the same reason.

Try finding out who actually runs some of those "boarding schools" for disadvantaged hilltribe kids.

At least I'm honest about my motives, and my girls are free to leave whenever they like.

"I keep reading on these posts that husbands have to give the wife an allowance which they agree before they get married ,why ? i had a live in Thai girlfriend for many years and have been married for far longer ,but there was never any talk of having to give my wife a wage every month .i dont want to appear rude but if my wife wants something she just asks for it ,to me paying the wife money every month doesnt much sound like a love match more a buisness agreement."

This is because you are so good in the sack she foregoes the money.

Class cannot be purchased!

"Cease, ye prudes, your envious railings,

Lovely Burns has charms: confess!

True it is that she had one failing:

Had a woman ever less?"

Nice. That was that Scottish guy. Can't remember his name.

Class cannot be purchased! Ain't no class here, bro. Only money and face. The fantasy is all in your head.

It takes class to spot class brobiggrin.png

"Old English Proverb"

Edited by edwinclapham

guys pay it because there bargirls say they will leave the bar if they do.

they then pocket the wage and the bar money, and the money from the 6 other farang men they have on the side.

extra will be needed when dad gets cancer and grandma needs a transplant, sick buffalo's and farming equipment also must be factored in.

they will continue to spend all there waking hours at the bar, but only visiting old friends, and they were the only girl there who did waitressing for money and not sex any way.

they may get pregnant whilst your away, get a strange illness that requires weekly injections at a cost of 10000 bht a month at the doctors, meanwhile the belly at 30weeks pregnancy is dead flat yet no one finds this strange,

suddenly they are locked up for a terrible crime they did not commit, need 100000 bht bail, can strangely enough use there mobile to call you for the money at all hours, lose the baby thats never mentioned again after taking 100000 bht for the funeral you cant attend.

then buy a house in there name with your money, 6million bht, leave you 6 days later, keep it all, and all this to a girl my friend never even had sex with, ha ha ha, hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hhaaa haha.

no wonder they laugh at westerners.

nice to know some farang can see what going on most have their head in the sand

"I keep reading on these posts that husbands have to give the wife an allowance which they agree before they get married ,why ? i had a live in Thai girlfriend for many years and have been married for far longer ,but there was never any talk of having to give my wife a wage every month .i dont want to appear rude but if my wife wants something she just asks for it ,to me paying the wife money every month doesnt much sound like a love match more a buisness agreement."

This is because you are so good in the sack she foregoes the money.

cheesy.gif

tommo P and kerry have a new allie .....

Edited by cdnvic
Too many deleted posts. Topic closed