Cat And Dog Rescue In Chiang Mai

Ulysses G.

There is newish animal rescue place in Chiang Mai that has a shelter and also provides sterilisation and medical care. They rescue both cats and dogs which are housed in two different locations- in different parts of town - so the animals are more comfortable than being close together.

The Santisook shelter is in pleasant surroundings and sounds like it is going to be really nice.They are planning on having open houses when animal lovers can come and play with the animals just for fun or to get to know them to make decision on adopting one.

There is a lot more information on their website and they told me that they are planning on becoming Thai Visa, Chiang Mai forum sponsors very soon.

lhttp://www.santisookdogsandcats.org/en/cats-sterilization-project-at-wat-pa-dara-phirom-mae-rim-chiang-mai/

• Like 1

re .

The Santisook shelter is in pleasant surroundings and sounds like it is going to be really nice.They are planning on having open houses

they are ! .. and the new shelter off canal road will be opening soon

dave2

post-42592-0-64998700-1340763711_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thanks UG for this update. I've felt for a long time that CM needed a good animal rescue group, and it would look like my dreams have been answered. I wish them the best of luck, and will do my best to help them.

Just for information, there is a collecting box for Santisook at the cashier's desk in the Honda showroom on Hang Dong Road (the Airport branch, not the big one on the Super Highway).

Edited by catmac

Thanks UG for this update. I've felt for a long time that CM needed a good animal rescue group, and it would look like my dreams have been answered. I wish them the best of luck, and will do my best to help them.

Just for information, there is a collecting box for Santisook at the cashier's desk in the Honda showroom on Hang Dong Road (the Airport branch, not the big one on the Super Highway).

Thanks Catmac,

I am sure Khun Fon would love it if anyone wants to drop off some cat biscuits too. I drop off 40kg's last weekend and will give regularly.

As for my three little kittens I have decided to keep them and spoil them rotten as with my other three cats.