Massage In Bang Chang

Jessi

If you go to the strip in BC a few legimate places there, ie no extra's

Travel further up the same road and go to the housing estate on the left hand side, Baan Sukhumthong, (blue roof's) see signs for the gym, turn into the housing complex driving straight down the road towards the fountain, gym complex is there and very good massage place inside...I use it all the time, along with the gym...and of course goes without saying no "extra's" in this place.

The lady who runs the place is the daughter of the estate developer and she speaks good English

Edited by Soutpeel

Thanks for that Soutpeel, No im just looking for a good massage, I will give the gym a try. How much do they charge for a one hour massage?

Thanks again.

Thanks for that Soutpeel, No im just looking for a good massage, I will give the gym a try. How much do they charge for a one hour massage?

Thanks again.

I am not sure on the hourly walk in price, as I am a full member of the gym, so i just sign for the massage and my Mrs sorts the bill out, but dont think its more than THB 250/hr....if you want to use the gym as a walk in you will have to pay for it as well, I have a yearly membership so not sure what they would charge you

Soutpeel. What's the yearly membership there?

\

I will have to check with my Mrs when I get home as i was one of the first to join and seeing as I only use it max 6 months out the year as I work offshore she negotiated a different rate for me.

I stand to be corrected but think the yearly fee now is something like THB 20k/year and it does get quite packed in the evening with the classes going on..yoga/spin classes etc

I only use the weights/sauna and the pool, more serious "weightlifter's" may not think much of set up there but it works for what want to do

Soutpeel. What's the yearly membership there?

\

I will have to check with my Mrs when I get home as i was one of the first to join and seeing as I only use it max 6 months out the year as I work offshore she negotiated a different rate for me.

I stand to be corrected but think the yearly fee now is something like THB 20k/year and it does get quite packed in the evening with the classes going on..yoga/spin classes etc

I only use the weights/sauna and the pool, more serious "weightlifter's" may not think much of set up there but it works for what want to do

There is a gym, tennis court's and swimming pool at the Eastern star golf course

I have used the swimming pool at the Eastern Star Golf Course quite a few times but there never seems to be too many people there around the area of the pool and gym apart from workers . I would suggest you ring them first to see the times for the gym and massage .

Thanks again.

I am not sure on the hourly walk in price, as I am a full member of the gym, so i just sign for the massage and my Mrs sorts the bill out, but dont think its more than THB 250/hr....if you want to use the gym as a walk in you will have to pay for it as well, I have a yearly membership so not sure what they would charge you

Thanks again, it was a good massage 250B for one hour.