Live Chat With Immigration

Here it was, all this big advertising, then suddenly postponed and now, nothing. Shades of Thai govt policies! You admin people have been living here far too long. :o

Update please! What happened? When, where, why and how too!

Guest IT Manager

I can attest to that. The admins have their collective bums hanging out and have done for the last few weeks, owing to massive changes underway, to the site.

More news over the next 2 weeks.

Here it was, all this big advertising, then suddenly postponed and now, nothing. Shades of Thai govt policies! You admin people have been living here far too long. :D

Update please! What happened? When, where, why and how too!

Let me guess your question....something about Thai Citizenship for a farang lady :o

sbk I now your frustrations but TIT and thats the reason I am here , I know its love on your part because you made this trek for your husband. The admins could be busy as stated and I know site work is tediuos and sometime totally overwheming as I took on the task a year ago and lasted 6 weeks before I went crazy.

I am still waiting for an answer from my wife's uncle at immigration for six months. He is honorable and when he has total confidence that the policy will actually be launched he will tell me. I don't think anyone is sure at this point

Dr. Pat Pong didn't want to infer she shouldn' t seek help in Bangkok and immigration is not the place she needs to talk too. The Uncle was just an after thought I put(probably shouldn't have) to try to illistrate that nothing moves swiftly here and usually the left hand doesn't now what the right is doing.

SBK the local police or regional office may well not know the procedure or want to ignore it. I would take it up with Royal Thai Police HQ in Bangkok. Setup up an appointment and you and your husband go.

Many people are under the impression that Thai immigration handles citizenship and they do not.

NO.... I have to go through the police anyway :o

No, would like some clarification on the new regulations coming out this year, also about the 90 day check in policy too. :D

You'll be a citizen once you move the cops into activity. Citizen's don't report at all. The world will be your oyster. :D But get it done now, the way things are, one kneejerk reaction, and they could change their minds. You'll save a fortune too.