Lead Mines In Kanchanaburi

salavan

hi

i just been reading abut lead mining in kan does that mean that the well water in kan is polluted ? and how about the 10 baht 20litre bottles of drinking water that are delivered would they contain lead.

just wondered what the local ex pats think , is it all over kan are just certain areas?

If you believe the story then the pollution was localised to Klity Creek which was just downstream from the lead plant and well away from the main population areas.

I for one am happy to drink water supplied in the big 25 litre bottles.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

The pollution is very localized and it is a LONG way from Kanchanburi town so no problem with the water. Local produce on the other hand!! They are still growing and selling because successive governments have done bugger all.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

If you believe the story then the pollution was localised to Klity Creek which was just downstream from the lead plant and well away from the main population areas.

are you saying that this report is all lies and there in no pollution in klitty Creek or anywhere else in kan

are you saying that this report is all lies and there in no pollution in klitty Creek or anywhere else in kan

Not at all. I am saying there is pollution in Klity creek and if you believe the official line then it is localised to that area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...