Service At Hardwarehouse Computer Shops Bangkok

Richard-BKK

I want to ask if anybody have problems with HardWareHouse (www.HWHinter.com), we now have a huge amount (24x 1GB SIMs DDR2) in service with them and I just found that most of them are coming up to 30 days service terms.

We also have memory modules from JIB Computers and some other companies that we service at Synnex, which gives us new memory modules as our messenger is waiting for them....

We also have with HWH a few motherboard, Graphic cards, Hard drives, and some other equipment with them in service, all by all a good amount of value to get worried....

Anybody have similar problems or has the idea that something is wrong, statistical we have on record that 6 months ago the service cycle was less than 7 days....

I bought a notebook from Hardware house at Panthip, got it back to CM and found it was certainly a display model, or 2nd hand of some sort.. The screw that held the DVD player in was stripped, and the LCD had dust pushed into the corners... Hardware house in CM exchanged it without much hassle... Though I got screwed in BKK, overall, they took care of me.

as you said the solution is to work with product supplied by synnex as they support end users, avoid at all cost DCOM as you have to find an official dealer willing to do the RMA for you wich i believe is your actual problem...