Condo Rental

oldgent

thank to you all for your suggestions. riverside condo looks good just what im looking

thanks PingandSingh

It is a good choice. The only possible negative thing could be the location. On the other hand it is only 100 meters from a good hospital.LOL

Galare Thong would give you a spacious unit for your 20,000B budget (rates start at 6500B) then there's the Smith Residence (suite rooms start at 15k/month) which seems very popular. I've a friend who's stayed at Smith's a number of times and he keeps returning.

Both of these places will happily let you take a room for a single month which many other places won't.

Edit: At Galore you may need to pay the weekly rate if you are only staying a month.

Edited by naboo

Galare Thong would give you a spacious unit for your 20,000B budget (rates start at 6500B) then there's the Smith Residence (suite rooms start at 15k/month) which seems very popular. I've a friend who's stayed at Smith's a number of times and he keeps returning.

Both of these places will happily let you take a room for a single month which many other places won't.

Edit: At Galore you may need to pay the weekly rate if you are only staying a month.

I looked at Smith Residence but I hate those ones where you get off the elevator and either walk up or down a half flight of stairs to get to the floor. Other than that it was OK. Great location.

But that would depend on where you wanted to go. You never really said what area you were interested in. If the old town is the point of interest to you works great 2 to 3 minute walk.