3 Month Old Karki Campbell Ducks For Sale

slappy

We have over 160 3 month old karki campbell ducks, plus over 60 1 year old duck which are currently in full lay for sale. All the ducks are female and were not bought from back of pickup. Direct from duck farmer / breeder.

Also we have 20 chinese geese, which some are 2 years old and some have been hatched this year.

Reason for sale. My Wife has gained promotion, she had just passed her assistant director exam postion for school. And she with the rest who passed the exam, had to do a three week seminar and after the seminar, everyone would be notified of their new schools. Hoping that everyone would get a school near where they live. But as in Thailand this isn't the case. We live in Khon Kaen province. And the new school she has been allocated is in centre of Bangkok!!!!. So with this our little duck farming operation will have to cease. (selling ducks, duck eggs and salted duck eggs). We actually couldn't keep up with demand. And now with the wife having to go Bangkok, practically we can't cope. And nobody in our village will help us (everyday)

As Aussieissan (i think) wrote in a topic. About getting labour in the countryside. It is getting extremely difficult to find some one who will help you on a daily occurence and for a fair price. As now all the young ones go to the cities and what's left, want money but don't want to work.

PM for further details

Slappy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Slappy

I live on the Sarakham Rd the other side of Ban Phai would like to hear from you about the ducks as this is to be our next project please call Steve 08 5693 4384

Many thanks