Pattaya Party?

raro

Pattaya Party?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi there,

we are thinking about doing another Thaivisa Party in Pattaya - has been a while since the last one!

Please let us know your ideas and inputs...we are listening

Please note that for the location we have multiple choices, so if you don't mind to go from Nakluea to Jomiten, click Jomtien, too.

raro

A walking street crawl but to many will complain about the expense.

One should pay for there own drinks.Tropo is a interesting character that i would like to meet rimmer also

as his house looks like mine :) (mine is bigger by the way :) )

And some other members whose names i have forgotten

i would still not go to any thai visa party though.If the website is the same as your party skills then it would be the most boring night ever

A walking street crawl but to many will complain about the expense.

One should pay for there own drinks.Tropo is a interesting character that i would like to meet rimmer also

as his house looks like mine smile.png (mine is bigger by the way smile.png )

And some other members whose names i have forgotten

i would still not go to any thai visa party though.If the website is the same as your party skills then it would be the most boring night ever

Well I went to a Thai Visa party a couple of Years ago, and it was not boring at all, it was a great night..

Everyone happy and polite.

So there !!!!!!

• Like 1

Well that is me told isn't it tongue.png my memory is not great but the two people i would like to meet don't even drink.Rimmer i think mentioned it and tropo lives in the gym so i doubt he drinks to.

(good for you by the way drink is evil mate)

Edited by Dongtanpatters

Well that is me told isn't it tongue.png my memory is not great but the two people i would like to meet don't even drink.Rimmer i think mentioned it and tropo lives in the gym so i doubt he drinks to.

(good for you by the way drink is evil mate)

I could think of two or three members who could take care of tropo's and rimmer's share... if all else fails, we'll fly in a special task force from kabinburi :D

I wanted to vote for free drinks being sent round to my condo but there wasn't a button for that. sad.png

If you pay for the delivery, we could arrange a deal...

Sent from my Nexus S using Thaivisa Connect App

A couple of years back, you had a party at Pattaya Beer Garden that later moved to The Blues Factory. It was great! I can't imagine a better combo or location than that.

There you go Is perfect.Why go to boring jomtien and boring naklua.After all when you people go home to bed early because you can't handle your drink or you have annoying wife's or kinds to take care of i will party on where the action is.

Yeah I may roll with a Thaivisa party.. Seems that Pattaya Addicts Parties cater wholly for the hard core sex tourist, and I'm not interested in an evening down soi 6.

I think it would need to be in town though, and the suggestion of the Beer Garden and Blues Factory sound great.

I guess there are many venues but as one can go to go-go bars anytime we please then a "normal" bar for stand up "networking" would suffice . Say somewhere where the Lighthouse Club would go?

Maybe ID. badges denoting one's favourite forum? Motoring? M/Bikes/ Pets etc.. names one could get by introduction and asking.

Pook Bar on soi Bua Khow gets my vote. The group can do dinner at the Butcher's Arms pub first and retire for drinks, pool, and whatever at Pook next door.

not a good idea, as some wives may loose their husbands to the real girls who work at Pookstongue.png

• Like 2

Please note that for the location we have multiple choices, so if you don't mind to go from Nakluea to Jomiten, click Jomtien, too

Who stole the poll?

I wuz also wondering that

Pook Bar on soi Bua Khow gets my vote. The group can do dinner at the Butcher's Arms pub first and retire for drinks, pool, and whatever at Pook next door.

not a good idea, as some wives may loose their husbands to the real girls who work at Pookstongue.png

While for others, it would be the only acceptable bar in which their partners would be allowed to go.

Please note that for the location we have multiple choices, so if you don't mind to go from Nakluea to Jomiten, click Jomtien, too

Who stole the poll?

I wuz also wondering that

it wasn't me....blink.png ..will check with Admin if they can find it...

//edit: poll is back...bug in the forum software. ermm.gif

Yeah I may roll with a Thaivisa party.. Seems that Pattaya Addicts Parties cater wholly for the hard core sex tourist, and I'm not interested in an evening down soi 6.

I think it would need to be in town though, and the suggestion of the Beer Garden and Blues Factory sound great.

agree Beer Garden good place to start, but go with the flow. think the other parties you mention now solely at owneres new gentlemans club.

Early days yet but good response by the non-cheap charlies and non-sociopaths... the balloon chasers and sad sacks can live their lives vicarioulsy through the others who want to have fun and meet more of their ilk.

Just make sure that it isn't too close to the Isaan TV party in October; at least a free weekend in between.

The schools will be out in October so I will take the brood to a beach in Rayong and I can slip into Pattaya to do the needfull. Then I will drop by the TV party.

agree Beer Garden good place to start, but go with the flow. think the other parties you mention now solely at owneres new gentlemans club.

Gentlemans club! There are gentlemen in Pattaya? Surely some mistake!

Gentlemans club! There are gentlemen in Pattaya? Surely some mistake!

Well if there are lets hope non attend the party, think the term justifies the beer prices. Certainly not on my list of suggested meeting places.