Pattaya Party?

raro

Pattaya Party?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember years ago when there was a TV party at Fairtex, with BBQ etc. A private venue like that for me would be better than bar trawling, but there was probably 150-200 people there. This is looking more like 10-20 people so maybe not viable.

Beer Garden and Blues Factory? TV Friday nights out revisited? whistling.gif

I remember years ago when there was a TV party at Fairtex, with BBQ etc. A private venue like that for me would be better than bar trawling, but there was probably 150-200 people there. This is looking more like 10-20 people so maybe not viable.

Agree, just copy the format of that Fairtx party we had - great bash

Nice

Edited by Dongtanpatters

Just as long as we have the same great ribs we had at the last party - mouthwatering !

I think the purveyor of said ribs is no longer with us, rest his soul. You are more than welcome to volunteer though wai.gif

Just as long as we have the same great ribs we had at the last party - mouthwatering !

I think the purveyor of said ribs is no longer with us, rest his soul. You are more than welcome to volunteer though wai.gif

The smoker is still around....

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, we are negotiating with some venues to make the party happen. Stay tuned!

If you are out there and you run a pub that you deem suitable for the thaivisa crowd, feel free to contact me by PM. B)