The Sniff Kiss

rcalsop

guess you are right Kat..... I am reluctant to use the word teach but I understand what you mean. I have met some farang women with Thai men for example who are hel_l bent on teaching them their ways in a kind of love me or leave me format. Bit heavy ya? in my personal relationship we have worked things to an understanding .... as you would in any long term relationship. I am curious to hear from people in a rel with a Thai as to whether kissing is an issue. One farang mate of mine says his Thai gf never kisses.

From what I related in my earlier post I wouldn't need to teach at all. (I still wonder where she learned it, or if it's just natural.)

She claims that she can't breathe when she kisses western-style. Hmmm! As much as I'd like to convert her I don't push the subject at all. There's much more to value in the relationship without making a mountain out of a molehill.

I do tease her about it, though, but not too much to be annoying. Usually when we're watching a foreign flick and it's a good love story. During the touching moments in the film, when there's some passionate smooching going on, I'll tell her, "Hen mai, sanook mak mak!" To which she'll respond, dully, "Mai chawp." I'll smack my lips a few times with a little added volume and laugh.

"Sniff kissing" is sweet, erotic, and passionate in its own way, but it could never replace the sensuality of full-on, western-style kissing for me.

Full on Western style huh?

Do you mean tongues dancing together, hands on opposite butts, dripping sweaty brows, bodies grinding together, increasing volume of moaning sounds..........................

..............I'll finish this description after I take a cold shower. :o

guess you are right Kat..... I am reluctant to use the word teach but I understand what you mean. I have met some farang women with Thai men for example who are hel_l bent on teaching them their ways in a kind of love me or leave me format. Bit heavy ya? in my personal relationship we have worked things to an understanding .... as you would in any long term relationship. I am curious to hear from people in a rel with a Thai as to whether kissing is an issue. One farang mate of mine says his Thai gf never kisses.

Yeah, I can relate to what you're saying here, and it probably is a bit more realistic. I'm glad that I've run into one guy on the islands that can really kiss, otherwise I'd be totally without hope :o

Mmmm and there was me thinking a sniff kiss was when i farted my wife sniffed it then she kissed the pillow to avoid the smell :D

My wife has trained me not to fart in bed so now I just go into the bath room and make it as loud as possible just so she can aleast injoy the sound

###### it, im working I cant laugh out loud... :o:D

I do this to my kids all the time. they just smell better after a bath. :D:D

Short answer... yes, but usually given and received in private.

I would modify your description as follows: a noticable intake of air through the nose whilst simultaneously pressing the closed lips to the rescipient's cheek or forehead.

At least... that's how I have experienced it. :o

The wife often sniff kisses me .. normally follwed by a bite.. and it is very sensual, and i love it..

I get sniff kisses from the daughter and nephew.. and it is a very heartwarming way to express affection

totster :o

Edited by Totster

I had an ex thai b/f who, the first time we did it :D, sniff kissed me all over,:D it was totally mind blowingly erotic & better than any western style french kissing IMO. Hubby also sniff kisses but is also good at the other kind too but nothing can compare to that first sniff kiss experience, it set the bench mark :D:o

I've had a sniff kiss before from my Stepmum and her family and I can't say it was that nice, made me feel uneasy :o

maybe it's because you fell no affection for them.. or that you'd rather a big wet sloppy kiss from red toothed granny... :D

totster :D

I've had a sniff kiss before from my Stepmum and her family and I can't say it was that nice, made me feel uneasy :D

maybe it's because you fell no affection for them.. or that you'd rather a big wet sloppy kiss from red toothed granny... :D

totster :D

I do feel affection for them for sure :D

Thought it was cute but ...erm... uncomfortable! I cant say I'd like my partner to give me a sniff kiss either! :o

I love them

The missus does them usualy when shes happy,excited,shes gotten her own way,I have bought her a present etc etc

Makes it all worth while

Sniff kiss is strickly for mia noi only :o

I found it cute as well . My girl does it in public and wait for actual kisses in the private !

....The "sniff kiss" is really beautiful...much more delicate than usual kiss...I also "imported" this kiss while in Europe and...IT WORKS A LOT!!!!!!!

I'm gonna stick my neck out here...

I've had the 'sniff kiss and I can't believe how many people are making it out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread! Yes it is sweet but nothing can match the intimacy and passion of mouth-kissing or english/french kissing. Before the falangs arrived sniff kissing was the norm but these days western style kissing has become more popular.

I had this incredible night the other week. My friend asked me to go see a band wth him, they were called flow and they really rocked the place. We were hitting on these 2 girls who were friendly at first, but a bit stand-offish. I later realized that they were just getting into the music and didn't want to chat, but during the break they started talking to us. they were both 'good girls' who have secretatial daytime positions (which i noticed was true for many of the girls in the venue at that time). I didn't know 'good girls' followed rock bands. Anyway, as the band heated up and the place really started to smoulder, these girls started going nuts. By the time the band finished the show, all the girls were singing along "I won't be around" which must be a local hit because I never heard of it. Nice tune though. - We had them in the bag.

As we were leaving, the lovely that I was with leaned up to me and ever so softly touched her lips to my cheek and sniffed me. I must say, it was a tremendous turn on, it an innocent sweet sort of way.

I ended up seeing her the next day and we ended up having a passionate fling. I noticed that she always sniffed me, until we were in bed, then the tongue came out.

Is that how it works here for girls who are not on the take? Is it all polite sniffs until you actually get them into bed?

When I met my wife I had not yet been to Thailand, and the “sniff kiss” was a bit of a surprise. At first I thought maybe she did not really fancy me and wanted to avoid the mouth-to-mouth contact associated with “western” type kissing. Well her continuing relationship with me help with my doubts in regard to her feelings towards me, it was not until I traveled to Thailand that I became aware that it was a Thai type of kissing and not just a quirk of my wife’s.

For more casual re-confirmation of our caring for one another I find the “sniff” kiss to quite endearing, and it can also be quite erotic in the bedroom. However, for the more animalist romps I find nothing can substitute for zeal that can be involved the “western” type kissing.