R.I.P. Donald (Don) Nay

For those of you who may have known Don, he passed away this morning, following a battle with cancer.

He is at present at Wat Lamai, with the cremation due at 1300hrs (1pm) Wednesday 4th.

You may have seen Don at the Red Fox, Lamai, for Sunday dinner some time ago, with his friend Jim. Don was a retired airline Captain.

God bless, Don.

Edited by Eric1949

He use to have some great stories although many were repeated quite a few times, lol

One such story, " on training to be a commercial airline pilot,Don had some spare time, so he took a part time job driving buses, on one particular route he had a regular passenger who he use to have chat too. Anyway x amount of months later he has passed his aircraft qualifications and is now flying small passenger planes, low and behold one of his passengers is the guy who use to get on his bus ! apparently he gave Don a real strange look, obviously wondering if it was the same fella who was driving the bus some months earlier"

Rest in peace and god bless my old friend and i'm sure your still telling them old stories up there wai.gif

• Like 2