Expats In Denial

Rhiwfawr

Mine onl

Like most here I came for the temples and to immerse myself in a new culture. I didn't even know there was a grotty bar scene. I met my wife as we were both making donations at the orphanage, she is of course Thai-Chinese, has pale white skin, was a gormer Miss Thaialnd, has 2 PHDs and has been nominated for the Nobel Prize in Euclidean Physics. She also teaches aerobics and is a qualified masseuse and attends to me accordingly. So I am just your average expat.

To be honest that's more above average in my view. My gf only has the one masters degree. coffee1.gif

Mine has the 2 PHDs and Nobel prize but is only 25% Chinese. I'm so ashamed.

She is 0% Chinese but enjoys crispy fried duck...as do I....its my favourite kind. smile.png

Mine only has one leg, and every time I buy her a prosthetic she sells it to get money for yabba. coffee1.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am unable to see what point the OP is trying to make.

And why he feels a need to stab at English teachers. What relevance to his point(less) topic?

I think he gets a bit pissed off by the constant wining of the jealous young TEFL guy crowd who struggle to get girls (of any sort) and have much less fun than us dirty, sweaty, old, bald, fat guys. I know I do.

The jist of this...tommo is dirty, sweaty, old, fat and bald.

Oh and male.

Thanks for sharing. biggrin.png

Yeah, I know ....... you're different ...... and so is your gf!

It seems the only thing we have in common is being male Tommo....oh well...rolleyes.gif

The OP point is_

Most of the Guys here deny where they met their GF|Spouse and then pretend to be all Thai and look down on people that have survived here for many years on a scene that brought them here in in the first place,hence my reference to English teachers!

I will not deny ! Idid! not come here for the view!! and to be honest I joined this forum to get a new bike I was after,but I met the English Teachers,so here I go!!

One word DENIAL

Mine only has one leg, and every time I buy her a prosthetic she sells it to get money for yabba. coffee1.gif

Ever the thrifty Scot ......... found himself a girl he doesn't need to spend money on to get her legless.

cheesy.gif

Yes, I came for the culture, temples and affordable lifestyle AND SEX! I mean, given the chance who wouldn't?

My partner is highly intelligent, stunning, fabulous body and is male!

No sin sot, no house to buy, no gold, no car - just a blissful carefree existence.

Oh, and I am not an English teacher, just a lazy slob. burp.gif

The OP point is_

Most of the Guys here deny where they met their GF|Spouse and then pretend to be all Thai and look down on people that have survived here for many years on a scene that brought them here in in the first place,hence my reference to English teachers!

I will not deny ! Idid! not come here for the view!! and to be honest I joined this forum to get a new bike I was after,but I met the English Teachers,so here I go!!

One word DENIAL

OK I admit it....I met my gf the very first time in a bar in Bangkok. smile.png

The OP point is_

One word DENIAL

Who gives a f*#K - What a waste of space..

They use us, we use them...SIMPLE...Circle of life here or anywhere...difference here, more choice if you want that and more than likely younger models than most other places.

No such thing as a free lunch.

• Like 1

And why he feels a need to stab at English teachers. What relevance to his point(less) topic?

Like many uneducated guys who come here and get reeled in by uneducated hookers. Has probably given all his saving from working and tried to get a job as an English teacher to make ends meet and was refused as he didn't finish high school, resulting in a big resentment against them. Maybe not many options left apart from going back to the UK and doing some more credit card fraud or pretending to be an invalid.

Unbelievable - boasting that you married a hooker on a public forum. I do admire his honesty though.

I came here for meditation and medication. I was a drug addict and was looking for spiritual ways to cure myself. It didn't work for many years and the medication was more than the meditation. I did work as an English teacher, God help my soul.

Edited by Johnniey

I met my first wife in a disco - there, I have admitted it. She had no degree, no Chinese ancestry, Her family did not have buffalos but horses, does that count?

Oh! the disco was in UK, and she was from the Fen district - about as Isaan as you can get in UK.

Good on the OP for being honest, although I don't agree with his implicit assertion that we are like him. Although, I think all of us at times allow our personal experiences to shape (or deform) our imagined aggregation of reality.

I assume the OP has spent most of his Thailand years in red light districts or with the family and friends of sex workers, which has led him to believe that is all there is to Thailand, which of course is completely wrong.

I also assume he has had some bad experiences with teachers (although I am not sure if that was because one outbid him in a go-go bar in Phuket, or because he got spanked for drawing rude pictures in his maths exercise book in 5th grade).

Again, I commend the OP for being transparent, and I mean this all light-heartedly of course, as I also (unwittingly) allow my personal circumstances to impact my perception of other people's lives.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

• Like 2

Ever the thrifty Scot ......... found himself a girl he doesn't need to spend money on to get her legless.

Yes.......good forward planning on my part smile.png

Saves a fortune on shoes too.

He has no right to have a dig at english school teachers,much better to have a whip round for them lol lol

Only joking

I think the op post is about this forum,as nobody seems to drink,are retired,and they seem to like white skin with chinese eyes ,oops only joking again

cheesy.gif

I'll never forget my first words to my lady...................." can I have Pad Thai and a can of coke please ". wub.png

cheesy.gif

I'll never forget my first words to my lady...................." can I have Pad Thai and a can of coke please ". wub.png

Scottish charm ;) did you haggle...

cheesy.gif

I had to wait two hours for mine to show up...so i think my first word was...."Burp!!!!" laugh.png

OP says been here for 12 years, married to BG for 7 years but been together 22 years. Looks like someone's been on the sauce today.

I thought that to. He is actually quoting a response without using the quote tag.

Edited by ripstanley

I'm jealous, i never have been in a relationship with a cornergirl and what I've learned from others is that the minute the money is gone so is the wife. Maybe thats why many Thai's hate me so much because I'm not like most westerners and I've had the fortune of meeting such great female friends and I don't own any property. Well I do help save nature to atleast make the millions of other species Smile in the LOS.

I'm jealous, i never have been in a relationship with a cornergirl and what I've learned from others is that the minute the money is gone so is the wife. Maybe thats why many Thai's hate me so much because I'm not like most westerners and I've had the fortune of meeting such great female friends and I don't own any property. Well I do help save nature to atleast make the millions of other species Smile in the LOS.

i truly believe, most come here because of the cheap alcohol and/or teaching...

if anyone was after hot women, they would possibly rather go to south america or the caribbean, where girls - considered the most beautiful women in the world - speak english, laugh all day, have endlessly long legs, are sumptuous and very sexy (tits and a$$, you know)... and cook a lot of tasty stuff...

Edited by dingdang

if anyone was after hot women, they would possibly rather go to south america or the caribbean, where girls speak english, laugh all day, and are sumptuous and very sexy...

Actually Brazil is probably a better destination for if youre just looking for sex with amazing women

Brazilians have the big tits and big ass ,powerful hips etc

you dont get many thai women built to those specificiations ...........unless theyre not original women laugh.png

if anyone was after hot women, they would possibly rather go to south america or the caribbean, where girls speak english, laugh all day, and are sumptuous and very sexy...

Actually Brazil is probably a better destination for if youre just looking for sex with amazing women

you dont get many thai women built to those specificiations ...........unless theyre not original women laugh.png

cheesy.gif have you been researching Wana?tongue.png

Trinidad is good....plenty of Venezuelans over there.....so I hear....whistling.gif

Trinidad is good....plenty of Venezuelans over there.....so I hear....whistling.gif

Cuba even better

• Like 1

Good post. I think you should "out" everyone with a simple poll;

1) Saw her selling her arse in Spice Club back in the day; not my type / couldn't afford her

2) Saw her selling her arse in Spice Club back in the day; had her once but she was a bunny boiler

3) Saw her selling her arse in Spice Club back in the day; had her multiple times often with my mates as well. You stud taming that one.

4) Saw her selling her arse in Spice Club back in the day; she gave me a dose

Put them as the answer choices with the question being "Do you remember this girl" with a pic of your wife taken back in the day. thumbsup.gif

Actually - most poeple who married hookers like to pretend to themselves she was not a hooker and at the least tell their friends she was not a pro. Remember one bloke in Hong Kong aged 63 married to a 30 yr old thai girl; married 10 yrs already so when she was 20 basically, and his story was he went for a massage, she gave it, and they got on really well, and got married. It wasn't a naughty massage place though, it was down by the beach, clean and very nice. In Pattaya. All vaguely believable until you saw the photo of her in her staff uniform; I guess black stockings; high heals and hot pants help the girls move around easier doing the massage (this pic was next to their TV lol all class).

• Like 1