Breast Cancer Alternative Treatments

N&M

A friend of mine back home has contacted me in relation to his wife who has breast cancer and seems to be getting a little worse recently.

His request was along the lines of looking for ANY type of alternative treatments, from chinese medicines treatments to faith healers particulalry along the buddhist lines etc but not essentially, here in Thailand or throughout Asia.

Regrardless if you think any of this type of stuff is quackery, they would dearly love to hear about it, research it and make their own judgements on it.

If anyone in here has had any contact re ANY kind of information for some kinds of alternative treatments that could be having some success, I would very much appreciate the info either placed here or messaged to me.

No matter how small the info or contact may be, you never know what it may lead to.

Hope someone can help.

Wife had same, had the Masectomy op and chemotherapy, ok for 6 years and started again in the Liver, paid to see a herbalist and took hair samples, said it was the mercury in the fillings of her teeth and she should take plenty of vitimin C, after pulling out her filled teeth herself and taking vitimin C, she went into a coma and died of Cancer, these people are just after ripping the sick off, so be warned.

• 5 months later...
Wife had same, had the Masectomy op and chemotherapy, ok for 6 years and started again in the Liver, paid to see a herbalist and took hair samples, said it was the mercury in the fillings of her teeth and she should take plenty of vitimin C, after pulling out her filled teeth herself and taking vitimin C, she went into a coma and died of Cancer, these people are just after ripping the sick off, so be warned.

:o The idea that having a mouth full of toxic metal is beneficial to the body is questionable. Just as injecting one of my relatives with pig hormones for her thyroid is diabolical. Common sense should tell you that. But we are led like sheep, blinded by 'science' and trusting the 'Good Doctor'.

I had all my 14 fillings (most done simply to allow my dentist to send his kids to private schools) removed and just not having that metallic taste in my mouth is a pleasure. (Probably in 10 years time I will learn all about the harmful effects of the replacement. Sigh... )

If you can't see there is a mass delusional con going on then you obviously can't spell Bird Flu Pandemic.

My mother was turned into a pin cushion by the medicos, during her last two years of life, whose toxic treatments accelerated her painful death and it was a relief when she was finally morphined into oblivion. She would have suffered far less if she had been kept at home and swabbed with Basil leaves, scented with lavender and licked by her pet Labrador.

Corporates have got a vice-like grip on the body politic and they are squeezing us for every corrupt shekel. Sickness is BIG business and healthy people don't generate revenue.

If anything is ripping people off it's the 'drug and cut' money-spinner called allopathic medicine.

I have posted earlier regarding my mother's alternative treatment for cancer. I guess I should tell again just in case anyone interested. However, I cannot be held responsible if this treatment doesn't work for you. And I think this should be the last resort after modern medic has been sougth but fails to make any promising.

My mum had ovarian cancer and it was the last stage, so we had no hope of any recovering. My mum didn't know the prognosis, she firmly believed she would pull through. But we decided to get treatment anyway at the hospital. Since she was so weak and couldn't do a chemo therapy straight away, she had to wait for three weeks before she could go back to the hospital.

During this rest time, we had contact from the guy and he promised to make my mum better without modern therapy. One requirement was that never mix this treatment with the treatments from hospital. We dicided to go along. Then he gave us a list of flowers, herbs, etc... After drinking this juice for a few days she would able to walk outside the house for the first time in several months of bed ridding. Her tummy was comming down (cancer made her tummy looked like a heavy pregnant woman) and most of pain has gone.

Anyway, the remission wasn't long enough. After 3-4 weeks the pain came back and this time she had no more chance of this alternative treatment.

I'm not sure if she was in the early stage and continued to do this treatment, it might work. But then again, it might not. The guy didn't have any scientifically prove of his treatments. He was only the ordinary person, didn't have any medical qualification. But he said his recipe was the result of two or more generations practice in cancer treatment.

After reading this and you want to try, pm me.

Didn't realise this post is 6 months old.

Edited by Thai-Aust

A friend of mine back home has contacted me in relation to his wife who has breast cancer and seems to be getting a little worse recently.

His request was along the lines of looking for ANY type of alternative treatments, from chinese medicines treatments to faith healers particulalry along the buddhist lines etc but not essentially, here in Thailand or throughout Asia.

Regrardless if you think any of this type of stuff is quackery, they would dearly love to hear about it, research it and make their own judgements on it.

If anyone in here has had any contact re ANY kind of information for some kinds of alternative treatments that could be having some success, I would very much appreciate the info either placed here or messaged to me.

No matter how small the info or contact may be, you never know what it may lead to.

Hope someone can help.

There was just recently a long thread on this topic, check out this link: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=73599

What you should stress to your friend is that no alternative treatments have been found to cure cancer, but they also have not been foud to be harmful provided they complement rather than replace modern treatment -- or are used in cases where there is no longer a reasonable hope of cure with modern treatment. They have contributed to avoidable death when used in place of modern treatment by people with otherwise good prognoses, as several posters on the above thread recount from personal experience.

No idea what "gotten a little worse" means. Do they have a clear understanding of her situation and prognosis? If not they need to either ask more questions or change doctors to one who takes more time to explain. The pros and cons of looking into alternative treatments differ considerably depending on the stage of the cancer.

If she has metastatic cancer, would be wise to follow upo on Prakanong's mention of vaccine trials.

With you MrPlum..

I wouldn't trust anyone that garanteed being 'cured'.

Many factures and a good program should look at and come from many angles even if you are going with the western medical model (your immune system fights cancer your whole life-once you got it no sense getting the immune system working again now is there...) Health could at least be a consideration along with the western approach, no?

No evidence... hmmmm Well the drug companies certainly aren't paying for the evidence. I would suspect people that are now cancer free may have a different opinion. Of course there is no money there..

I know more than one person that is now cancer free thanks to correcting life styels and restoring health.

I am actually off to a funeral for a relative that died or cancer soon..

N&M,

My heart goes out to your friend's wife. I have had breast cancer 3 times and after 10 years and 7 surgeries I am still kicking. I refused to use any traditional treatment other than surgery. As part of my search for a cure I had my dental fillings with mercury removed and it made me feel better. I don't claim to be cured or even suggest that anyone else should take on the medical establishment like I did. It was really hard to be excluded from support groups and to be cursed and yelled at by allopathic doctors. Email me if you would like to know what I did that helped and what didn't help. I can also tell you about a clinic in China that I would dearly like to visit.

Skydancer

Hope someone can help.