Public Masturbator

Hachi

A rather troubling incident occured today Tuesday 020712 1210pm along Ratchadanmoarn Rd (Sunday walking street) see attached map with location of incident pinned.

My Thai wife was walking towards Thapae gate, and at the vacant shopfront area opposite the CM coin/metal museum a caucasian male apx 35yrs 180+cm 85kg lean/muscular build wearing a tan baseball cap, faded light blue T shirt, faded cream coloured cargo style shorts jumped from between the parked unnattended vehicles at that location, pulled his pants down to his ankles, yelled at her "You, you, hey you" and proceeded to jerk himself off, distance betwen farang & wife about 2 meters.

Wife ran away and reported incident to me, I was waiting at a coffee shop near Thapae gate for her. She was quiet shaken & stated the offender possibly had a French or other European accent.

Went back up to location, farang was seen to be looking through the tinted windows of one of the parked vehicles, covertly looking at pedestrians walking on the footpath on the other side of the parked vehicle,

He saw us arriving and as I started running after him and yelling at him to stop, he jumped on a old Honda Dream motorcycle reg 431 and took off down the road. Quite sure it was a Chiang Mai plate.

Thought I would post this as I get the feeling this is not the first tiime this scumbag has done this in public. It could have been anyone's wife or daughter who was accosted, or may be in future.

If anyone knows of this caucasian male or motorcycle as described, would very much appreciate a PM of his and/or motorcycle's whereabouts.

Thank you.

post-55581-0-58267900-1341227920_thumb.j

Edited by Hachi

CM coin/metal museum?

Daoyai - I didn't know it was there until today either. It looks like some kind of Govt office building, set back off the road. Has a small guard hut on the left as you walk through the gates. See map.

With such good information, the least you should do is report this incident to the Thai Tourist Police.

This is exactly the kind of thing they can help with- file a police report in English, then translate to Thai, and liason with the regular police.

Thanks McG the BIB are on it.

Edited by Hachi

The I

With such good information, the least you should do is report this incident to the Thai Tourist Police.

This is exactly the kind of thing they can help with- file a police report in English, then translate to Thai, and liason with the regular police.

Thanks McG the BIB are on it.

The ID parade is going to be interesting.

• Like 2

"a caucasian male apx 35yrs 180+cm 85kg lean/muscular build wearing a tan baseball cap, faded light blue T shirt, faded cream coloured cargo style shorts jumped from between the parked unnattended vehicles at that location, pulled his pants down to his ankles"

Wow, it's great that your wife had enough time to be so observant.

• Like 2

"a caucasian male apx 35yrs 180+cm 85kg lean/muscular build wearing a tan baseball cap, faded light blue T shirt, faded cream coloured cargo style shorts jumped from between the parked unnattended vehicles at that location, pulled his pants down to his ankles"

And would that accent be French Canadian by any chance? Or Parisian?

I had a girl tell me a story about this happening to her one time. She stopped, pointed at his thing, and started laughing out loud. Then she screamed out something along the lines of, "Oh my god, look at that tiny little baby dick!! Does it even work?? HAHA!!". The shame was enough to make the dude turn around and run away..

Imagine it's a pretty effective tactic.

-Mestizo

Edited by Mestizo
  • Like 2

of course, everyone is in shock at that moment, but once they have the pants really down to the ankles, they should be a fair game... you can kick and beat them whereever you want... cant run away... maybe the metal chain not only for the dogs...

That's the first Thai person I know that can differentiate a French English accent from other English accents based on "You, you, hey you". He sounds more like a tuk tuk driver to me.

"He saw us arriving and as I started running after him".

It was my description of the offender.

Edited by Hachi

Don't know why I even bothered posting. Mod please delete this thread forthwith. Thank you.

They must debate first

Edited by Loaded

And would that accent be French Canadian by any chance? Or Parisian?

Why do you ask? You thinking over zealous Canada Day celebrations?

Sorta brings a whole new meaning to "clubbing a baby seal", doesn't it?

-Mestizo

I think it is good that you did report this incident in that it will help the rest of us to be aware of a problem in this area of the city. It is also good that you reported it to the police.

Someone said the man was harmless, I beg to differ on that. This behavior is consistent with a person who has deviant behavior on a degenerative cycle. I’ve dealt with rape suspects in the past almost all of them had histories following a cycle that started with being a peeping tom, then doing this sort of thing and after a few more steps sexual battery and in some cases sexual battery ending in homicide. We don’t need a deviant of this nature in our city.

I think it is good that you did report this incident in that it will help the rest of us to be aware of a problem in this area of the city. It is also good that you reported it to the police.

Someone said the man was harmless, I beg to differ on that. This behavior is consistent with a person who has deviant behavior on a degenerative cycle. I’ve dealt with rape suspects in the past almost all of them had histories following a cycle that started with being a peeping tom, then doing this sort of thing and after a few more steps sexual battery and in some cases sexual battery ending in homicide. We don’t need a deviant of this nature in our city.

How about 3 deviants?Huh?

• Like 1