If Animals Had Voices, What Would They Be Telling Us Right Now?

HumanitiesEnemy

-stupid <deleted> to many quotes warning-

Ironically you are bigoted in favour of animals you deem to be pets and ignore the cruelty of confinement farming practiced in your civilized west.

Next time you kick back with some fois gras, bacon, beef, pork, veal, chicken or any number of other species, give a thought to where the practice of confinement farming originated.

Likewise the seal hunts, fox hunting, bear baiting all have a colorful history in places many of us call home.

Edited by tinfoilhat

-stupid <deleted> to many quotes warning-

Ironically you are bigoted in favour of animals you deem to be pets and ignore the cruelty of confinement farming practiced in your civilized west.

Next time you kick back with some fois gras, bacon, beef, pork, veal, chicken or any number of other species, give a thought to where the practice of confinement farming originated.

Likewise the seal hunts, fox hunting, bear baiting all have a colorful history in places many of us call home.

Who is "you"?

Can't say I've seen "dogs that have chewed off their own legs hobbling around" (thank God), but at the same time I haven't "found myself in the waiting room with people bringing in an injured dog or cat that didn't belong to them but they have found lying next to their home. And of course paying for the treatment." - despite spending an inordinate amount of my time at vets with one or other of my dogs...

Both posters are going a touch OTT posting rare occurrences as examples to prove their point.

Talk with your vet, it happens much more often than you think.

They would be saying, "why are you sick depraved Bas_tards trying to destroy the Earth", humans are the dumbist, creatures on the face of the Earth, even the lowest form of the animal kingdom can live in harmony on the planet, but humans, it's bloody hopeless, we are doomed.ermm.gif

Edited by PingManDan
  • Like 1

Animals will have the last laugh as they will probably still be here on our planet long after the human race is just a distant memory. IMHO watching how someone treats animals or the downtrodden in life has always seemed to be a good indicator of an individuals character or lack thereof..

All Animals Are Created Equal

But Some Animals Are More Equal

Than Others wink.png

All animals are tasty but some are more tasty than others.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

Humans are apparently tastier. It didn't bother some groups around the world in prior years. I don't understand why we are not allowed to address the issue of world hunger by manufacturing solyent green or something like that.

my dog is 10%thai and 90%farang[english] when he wants a piss he says oohh um in a soft tone when he wants a crap he uses a loud tone,not sure what he would say about his life style,he's as happy as a pig in shit.

All Animals Are Created Equal

But Some Animals Are More Equal

Than Others wink.png

All animals are tasty but some are more tasty than others.

Humans are apparently tastier. It didn't bother some groups around the world in prior years. I don't understand why we are not allowed to address the issue of world hunger by manufacturing solyent green or something like that.

Are you volunteering as a starter dish?

A Dog would say: "These people give me a home, feed me, pet me and love me.... They must be Gods!"

A Cat would say: "These people give me a home, feed me, pet me and love me.... I must be God!"

• Like 1

They would be saying, "why are you sick depraved Bas_tards trying to destroy the Earth", humans are the dumbist, creatures on the face of the Earth, even the lowest form of the animal kingdom can live in harmony on the planet, but humans, it's bloody hopeless, we are doomed.ermm.gif

Glad to see you included yourself in that generalization...................whistling.gif

Still, only got until December to go and then it is all over! That comes from more pessimists like yourself...............wink.png

If you can start the day without caffeine,

If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,

If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,

If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,

If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,

If you can conquer tension without medical help,

If you can relax without alcohol,

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,

...Then You Are Probably…

The Family Dog!

post-76988-0-19645600-1341461357_thumb.j

Edit: Just love the picture..............biggrin.png

Priceless.

I had a male dog once with arthritis.....if he could speak...no doubt he would have asked me to lick his balls for him.

mine just asked me can he have his balls back,how did he say it,just laid on his back legs wide appart and said no mo.

Thai dog to owner :

' You used to think I was cute when I was younger, why dont you like me anymore ? Is there any chance you could buy me a 20 baht bottle of powder so I can get rid of this terrible mange. I am in terrible pain and discomfort. What ! you're selling me in exchange for a plastic bucket after everything I did for you ! You selfish Basterd."

Most thai dogs would say this if they could. ermm.gif

283667_199438013515718_1005583902_n.jpg

this is truly mans best friend. I wonder what he would say to his owner if he could. "I really love you, thanks for looking after me." smile.png

Its a setup...look how clean everything is for a bum and his hobo dog.

283667_199438013515718_1005583902_n.jpg

this is truly mans best friend. I wonder what he would say to his owner if he could. "I really love you, thanks for looking after me." smile.png

Its a setup...look how clean everything is for a bum and his hobo dog.

How can you see his bum in that picture ? tongue.png