Free Website Where Points Become Prizes

FreePlayo

As a proud sponsor of the Bangkok Forum, we have permission to shamelessly promote ourselves here ... Thanks Thaivisa guys!

Seriously, though, FreePlayo is something that we think a lot of board members will be very interested in.

We launched in January 2012 and, at writing, FreePlayo.com is already ranked among the top 200,000 websites in the world in terms of traffic rank according to Alexa.com.

Why? How? What's the fuss?

FreePlayo is a free game of chance that you can play every eight hours to win FreePlayo points. Points can be traded for prizes sponsored by local businesses. It takes less than a minute to play and it's totally free.

More than 500,000 Baht's worth of FreePlayo Rewards are now available, including food vouchers, bar tabs, accommodation, cash-backs, golf trips, diving courses & other watersports, an iPhone 4S, and a lot more.

More than 100,000 Baht's worth of FreePlayo Rewards have been claimed by happy FreePlayo players since launch.

Everyone's a winner with FreePlayo, including disadvantaged kids. We have forged links with charity partners Melissa Cosgrove Children's Foundation, and -- coming soon -- the Bangkok-based Operation Smile Thailand. Our charity partners get powerful branding and promotion exposure on our website for free. And FreePlayo players may choose to trade their points for donation Rewards sponsored by FreePlayo and some of our commercial sponsors.

Currently most of our commercial sponsors are Pattaya-based because that's where we launched; great for those of you who visit Pattaya regularly. However, we're coming to Bangkok soon and hope to pick up a bunch of Bangkok-based sponsors. We've created a special sponsorship package for small & independent bars, restaurants, & hotels/guesthouses. Contact me if you own, or know someone owns, a bar, restaurant, or hotel.

Meanwhile, be a winner and check out www.FreePlayo.com!

I didn't actually see any useful prizes. A truck wash, when I own a car??

150 Baht towards a meal at the golf club, where a meal is prob 500 Baht up..., and a place I wouldn't frequent.

I certainly didn't see an iphone 4S on the redeemable prizes page...... is there a special link to that prize?

If there were physical things to collect or win then I'd be a lot more interested... but the bits and bobs that are currently listed as prizes don't really warrant any effort to collect points at this moment in time. IMHO

-mel.

I didn't actually see any useful prizes. A truck wash, when I own a car??

150 Baht towards a meal at the golf club, where a meal is prob 500 Baht up..., and a place I wouldn't frequent.

I certainly didn't see an iphone 4S on the redeemable prizes page...... is there a special link to that prize?

If there were physical things to collect or win then I'd be a lot more interested... but the bits and bobs that are currently listed as prizes don't really warrant any effort to collect points at this moment in time. IMHO

-mel.

Hi Mel,

Perhaps you did not make use of the category filters and sorting options?

If you sort the Rewards by Value you will find the iPhone and a bunch of other valuable prizes, including diving, watersports, and legal services.

There are also the category filters, which include entertainment, services, shopping, sport & recreation, bars, restaurants, accommodation ...

The "golf club" you mention is not an exclusive place out in the countryside but a driving range almost in the center of Pattaya, so you can definitely get a tasty meal there for 150 Baht.

There are car washes available in addition to truck washes.

Please take another look.

Given that we only have 20 sponsors at present, there is quite an impressive variety of prizes on FreePlayo. We're seeking more sponsors in Bangkok and nationwide to provide even more diversity. So even if there is nothing you are interested in right now, you can still keep the points accumulating in your account.

Hope you can take another look at the Rewards!

And don't forget you can also save your points for the charity donation Rewards if there's nothing you want nor need in terms of products. In that respect, everyone's a winner with FreePlayo, including our charity partners. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a small and independent bar, restaurant, or guesthouse/hotel in Thailand?

Do you want to raise the profile of your brand and encourage people to try out your product?

FreePlayo promises 100% brand recall among our loyal users and gives you multiple opportunities to entice them to your venue.

After only six months FreePlayo.com is already among the top 170,000 website in the world for traffic rank according to Alexa.com!

In 2012 secure your FreePlayo sponsor spot for six months at an extra special rate for independent bars/restaurants/hotels.

It's insanely-good value!

PM me or email info[at]FreePlayo.com to set up a meeting.

• 1 month later...

The Pickled Liver on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 is now sponsoring FreePlayo; Bangkok's first pub/restaurant to do so.

The Pickled Liver are offering 200-Baht vouchers as FreePlayo Rewards, which can be claimed by FreePlayo players with 200 points in their accounts.

Simply sign up and play FreePlayo to win points. You get 20 points just for registering. Visit www.FreePlayo.com.

Invite your friends to earn 50 points for every person who registers from your referral link.

You will be surprised how quickly you can rack up 200 FreePlayo points!

Edited by FreePlayo

Try FreePlayo's new game, Matcho. Matcho is a location memory game. Flip cards over to match our sponsors’ logos and clear the game board as quickly as you can. The player with the fastest time each week wins 1,000 FreePlayo points! Challenge your friends via social networks to beat your personal best time. http://freeplayo.com/thailand/en/matcho

Be a winner!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

One lucky FreePlayo.com player has just claimed the Apple iPhone 4S sponsored by Thai Business Help!

Only two days ago another lucky player claimed a PADI Open Water Diver course sponsored by Adventure Divers Pattaya!

This takes the value of Rewards claimed by FreePlayo users beyond 200,000 Baht!

There are currently more than 500,000 Baht's worth of Rewards still available, with more being added in Bangkok and nationwide over the coming weeks and months.

More news right here as and when we get it.

A happy FreePlayo player has donated his points to a good cause. Please read: http://www.thaivisa....ldrens-charity/

i havent got alot of points, but i never use them even when i am in thailand, how to donate my points to charity? i think it would be a good idea if you could donate points you gain to charity !

Hi Boater,

We currently have two Donation Rewards available on the site, both sponsored by FreePlayo. They benefit the Melissa Cosgrove Children's Foundation and Operation Smile Thailand. See them =7"]here.

Both Rewards are claimable in the usual way -- Click "information" on the listing, then scroll down the right column to find the T&C and the Claim Reward link.

Edited by FreePlayo

FreePlayo has great new Bangkok-based sponsors with more coming over the coming weeks and months:

The Pickled Liver on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 is now sponsoring FreePlayo; Bangkok's first pub/restaurant to do so. The Pickled Liver is offering 200-Baht vouchers as FreePlayo Rewards, which can be claimed by FreePlayo players with 200 points in their accounts.

Strikers Sports Pub in the Rajah Hotel car park Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Nana) is giving away 300-Baht bar tabs to lucky FreePlayo players with the 300 points to claim them.

Simply sign up and play FreePlayo to win points. You get 20 points just for registering and can win up to 5,000 points each time you Playo. Visit www.FreePlayo.com.

Invite your friends to earn 50 points for every person who registers from your unique referral link. You get 5 points every time you "Like" our sponsors' content.

You will be surprised how quickly you can rack up 200-300 FreePlayo points!

Edited by FreePlayo