Happens Everyday!

MrZM

thats my rant, im just sick to death of it all now, dont go to pattaya, have a look at real thailand, but no they want to go for sex,, just dont be crying when you loose the lot,,

One can go to Pattaya for sex and not fall in love with the hookers and have a pretty good time. There are times when being a romantic just does not pay.

Ear! Ear! thumbsup.gif

my wife works our money out on paper, the budget.

she was an accountant, but the money stays in my account.

not a trust issue, just no reason for my money to be elswhere.

as for my wifes mum, her thai husband moved to england, became a chef, paid of there own house.

i have borrowed money from my wifes family several times, never had them borrow of me.

have been with a dodgy girl in the past, always had her hand out, she got tired of me.

i think youve read my post wrong, i dont take care of my wifes family, well ill say it another way, my wifes mum helps my wife with the pigs and we pay her 10% of what we take a month, so really the mother in law is working for my wife, so you could say we are helping the family, but she is helping herself, and by the way her and my wife doa great job while im not there to keep things going,

everyone is differant, and theres nothing wrong with me today, im at work to be honest, im on nights on a power station in scotland, just sat in the office building for my future,

take care all,

and remember dont fall into thwe trap

You have paid for it all to take care of the family.

Let's be serious if you finish with your wife, that 10% will become 50%!

Apologies for going on at pigeonjake!

In reality the Thai girls are all the same and want the same reward out of there western husband/bf/sponsor which is the family taken care of as well as themselves. Some do it in a nice way and take care their husband others do it in a trapping/sucking way and both ways always benefit the wife and their family!

To me I think it's stupid. You wouldn't do this in your home country! Yes if you had a good running company you may ask your English wife's brother/sister to work for you if he was desperate!

Your not going to buy your wife's brother/sister, a car, a house, a farm etc...

But that is what's happening in Thailand.

How many of you have built a house in your wife's home city, and have spent more than a week there? They know you don't want to live in the country, it's for their family not you, you allow then to benefit more than yourself and it Happens Everyday!

im not trying to be clever on this subject, im not clever enough for that, i just cant get my head round why someone would give all there money to someone they dont really no,???

if you met someone in england, you wouldnt dream of doing that, so what changes when they come here?

thats the bit i dont understand, i thought i was pritty street wise, i contracted all my working life, and still do, im in scotald now,last year brazil and africa,

if a girl came up to me, as they have i might add when i did the pattaya thing, i could spot the liers a mile off,

so to put the record strait im not having a go, i just wouldnt come on here saying ide been robbed, or fell into a trap,

jake

I think you should go and have a beer and stop worrying about everyone else. Worry about your pigs, they will appreciate that. thumbsup.gif

There is no "trap", its usually a case of the foreigner deluding himself and thinking with his little head instead of the big one.

It happens because a lot of men can't get girlfriends in their own country. They are lonely and desperate. This is why Thai dating sites are so popular.

Think ''desperate'' is the wrong term really, l would prefer the term ''going for it, cos it's my life.'' smile.png .