Frenchman Busted With 97 Fake Credit Cards At Pattaya ATM

webfact

why did he need google maps? does he not have a pair of eyes just to walk around.

Because it's so much easier and faster to use a map that shows you all the ATMs?!?!?!

is that speaking from experience?

• Like 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why did he need google maps? does he not have a pair of eyes just to walk around.

I dunno. If he was meeting with a lot of success then maybe he had a grid set up. Maybe he was trying to find machines in less frequented locations. In any case there appears to be a job opening if you think that you can do it better.

I dunno. If he was meeting with a lot of success then maybe he had a grid set up. Maybe he was trying to find machines in less frequented locations. In any case there appears to be a job opening if you think that you can do it better.

Please do tell me what maps show you " less frequented locations"whistling.gif

annoyed.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjOduug-SC8&feature=related

I feel like there is a market for putting aluminum foild in leather wallets and sell it as "safe wallet" smile.png

At last Nigerians and West Africans are now Law abiding Guests in our Thailand,The Good Lord is really exposing this Westerners who think that because they are white makes them Crimeless,while they are the Pinacles of Crimes in Thailand.

I guess France and Briton will be BLACKLISTED TOO,since this is how we the people of Thais Judge people from otehr nations,the SINS of few affects allcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Oh my goodness I have both, a French AND a British passport woe is me crying.gif

The fact he isn't a Brit makes a refreshing change.

blink.png

Most of these scum bags that are associated with dodgey ATM card dealings in Pattaya, seem to come from France. I was expecting him to have a North African name.

tongue.png

Do I hear some racism here? wai.gif

General observation if you follow news stories.

French guys, with North African names, seem to like to do the ATM rip off when the victim is at the machine.

(Apart from this one, who had loads of stolen credit card data on him.)

Brits just think, bo**ocks to that, we'll just take the machine instead ermm.gif , or try to rolleyes.gif.

Either way, they are all scum bags irrespective of where they are from.

They should be paraded around the streets on the back of a pick up, in stocks and chains, with loud speakers informing everyone of who they are, where they come from and what they have been up to. Then left in the same stocks on Beach Road for a week,,,,,,,,just like in England in the old days thumbsup.gif

XJ110667.jpg

I can't believe how Thailand draws all the crimes from all over the world, to try their luck here

You mean Pattaya, right? Please don't involve Thailand in this.

DO not blame Pattaya, just because the city has many ATM machines, while the rest of Thailand does nottongue.png

Also google maps have yet been developed for Isaancheesy.gif

Oh mon dieu! What's the matter with those farangs these days???!!! Trying to see which country can have the most prisoners in Thailand?? Did I miss something about a Guinness World Record???

I am French, so thanks mate for giving us a worse name than we already have! I won't be visiting you in jail although I'm not far from Khlong Prem!

blink.png1zgarz5.gif

Pattaya police were notified from an officer of SCB bank that a foreigner had tried to use a fake electronic card to withdraw money from the bank’s ATM machine at North Pattaya.

Police rushed to the scene and found Mr. Anthony standing at the ATM machine.

That is INCREDIBLE that the police responded that fast, to actually be called while the guy was at the ATM and get their while he was still at the ATM.

Really, incredible.

That is INCREDIBLE that the police responded that fast, to actually be called while the guy was at the ATM and get their while he was still at the ATM.

Really, incredible.

Station police don't often leave their posts but they can and do radio for the nearest policeman.

Luckily one was very nearby apparently - so a good result.

Pattaya police were notified from an officer of SCB bank that a foreigner had tried to use a fake electronic card to withdraw money from the bank’s ATM machine at North Pattaya.

Police rushed to the scene and found Mr. Anthony standing at the ATM machine.

Really, incredible.

He may have been there for some running numerous cards thru the machine?

It clearly makes the whole scam a lot more high tech and romantic with google map init?

Yes, and they had to mention it three times in the article. The Nation running out of words, or the police labouring the point about the "sophisticated hi-tec" operation they had shut down?

Edited by Morakot

It clearly makes the whole scam a lot more high tech and romantic with google map init?

Yes, and they had to mention it three times in the article. The Nation running out of words, or the police labouring the point about the "sophisticated hi-tec" operation they had shut down?

The operation is anything but low tech. It requires tech knowledge and specialized equipment. The guy that got caught with a bag of cards and a printed map is just the dumb lackey they hired to get his face all over the ATM cameras. The ppl running this scam know better than to do ti themselves.

• Like 1