Questions About Muscle Worship And Seeking Common Gay Friends

nescool

Hi, Everybody I am new to this forum. I am 26yo cute GAM, master student from Macau. Actually I have been to Bangkok 3 times before, well. but they are either for sight-seeing around the city or just short time transit. Never had time or chance exploring the gay life in Bangkok. So I think , this coming early Aug, 9 nights, alone, will make up for that.

I searched some information on internet , and got some information. Accidentally, i found this forum and for this section.

May I ask 2 questions....:-) Well, still a little bit shy on the 1st question haha..

1) I am very much fond of shorter and strong Thai bodybuiders, not sure why, but always have fantasy on them. From the internet, i was suggested to go HERO massage or go to TAWAN, well, seems many people say that, definitely i might visit them to have a look, BUT are there any other alternative?

NOT necessarily need hardcore sex with them, so gay or straight not so important for me, if they accept to let me have fantasy of touching their muscle. I heard on this forum, there's a LUMPHINI PARK, in front of which i could find some local Thai muscles, is it decent to ask them follow to my place for muscle worship? I hope it will not be too much expensive for me ;-)

2) Back to a normal topic, Is there any gay bar in BKK, NOT go-go bars and loud music, where I can find some gay friends? local and international friends both welcome, with better quality, can have some nice conversation and know each other.

Thanks everyone .

Edited by thaiphoon
Fonts altered to standard for better reading

'Muscle' is not a 'look' that is super-common among Thai men unless they are spending a lot of time on it, and quite possibly also doing steroids- but it is not impossible to find. For over-the-top muscley (by my tastes)- the two places you have been told are probably the most likely. For more genuine (non-steroidal) muscle, try the California Wow gyms (though they are bankrupt and seem to be vanishing one-by-one). In terms of non-commercial guys in nightlife, your best chances are the tourist scene places (Babylon, Silom, etc.).

'Muscle' is not a 'look' that is super-common among Thai men unless they are spending a lot of time on it, and quite possibly also doing steroids- but it is not impossible to find. For over-the-top muscley (by my tastes)- the two places you have been told are probably the most likely. For more genuine (non-steroidal) muscle, try the California Wow gyms (though they are bankrupt and seem to be vanishing one-by-one). In terms of non-commercial guys in nightlife, your best chances are the tourist scene places (Babylon, Silom, etc.).

thanks for your advice....May i ask that have you recently been to HERO massage? i heard that place is popular for muscle guys. Actually, i am not a bar-thing. so Tawan might be my alternative choice. as i really don't like talking with a guy in publicly in a bar about offing fees and discuss what they can do........

does Hero feature some boys who are over-the-top muscles? similar like body-builder type...well not necessaily as good as a competition type, but have developed better muscle than normal lean muscle type?