Need A Reasonably Priced Std Clinic Hopefully Center Of Bangkok

sidjameson

The Red Cross Anonymous Clinic that does the teasting for this is actually located at 104 Rachadamri Road (at the intersection of Sarasin and Rachadamri roads, BTS stop Rachadamri).

The building sits between two converted water towers.

The Red Cross Anonymous Clinic that does the teasting for this is actually located at 104 Rachadamri Road (at the intersection of Sarasin and Rachadamri roads, BTS stop Rachadamri).

The building sits between two converted water towers.

Thanks for clarifying the location.

They are open right now. It's all walk in. There are people there that speak English. I've been there to test me and my girlfriend before we had sex. Once you get off Ratchadamri. you start walking towards what would be the sala dang bts. Walk on the right hand side of the road. When you get to the lighted intersection. Look to your right. There is a fenced in HUGE building. Small signs of red cross. Building to get tested in is all the way to the right. You'll likely see people coming and going from there. Good job getting it checked out.

Oh and bring some money for them. They are free to Thai's but cost a little for farang. Not much.

That's not correct. It's an inexpensive place but both Thais and foreigners pay the same rates. (I have been familiar with this place

for 10 years).

Of course you could go to the Silom Community Clinic, located in Bangkok Christian Hospital, Silom Road. I've used it for years and it is completely free.

http://www.silomclinic.in.th/

It's not easy to find, you have to enter the hospital main entrance, and immediately turn right, go to the elevator and up to the 3rd floor. I think it opens at 4pm. It's an anonymous service sponsored by the American government I think.

Oh and bring some money for them. They are free to Thai's but cost a little for farang. Not much.

That's not correct. It's an inexpensive place but both Thais and foreigners pay the same rates. (I have been familiar with this place

for 10 years).

Hmm My girlfriend didn't have to pay. Maybe I got scammed from her lol

for 10 years).

Hmm My girlfriend didn't have to pay. Maybe I got scammed from her lol

Don't know about BKK, but in CM both Thais and foreigners are the same rate... During the week of the king's birthday, HIV tests free for everyone clap2.gif

for 10 years).

Hey smarty pants. Std pricing is the same butt HIV testing is free for Thai people.