Six Lovely Thai Puppies Needing Good Homes.

puuchai299

Hi,Im looking for good loving new owners for 6 puppies.(Free to good homes) 3 girls and 3 boys. Mother was rescued from the street in poor condition,i can keep the mum but not her pups as ive 4 dogs already.Anyone interested please pm me.

Pups are located at Central Pattaya just off sukhumvit road near Nakon chai air bus station.

Thankyou..post-45017-0-77292400-1341986499_thumb.jpost-45017-0-61496500-1341986584_thumb.jpost-45017-0-67807900-1341986652_thumb.jpost-45017-0-76460200-1341986710_thumb.jpost-45017-0-89612300-1341986760_thumb.j

Edited by puuchai299
  • Like 1

Puchai, my hat off to you for rescuing their mom, i have rescued 3 myself and some cats along with dogs.

They look so adorable i only wish i had the energy for one more, but my house is like a zoo already(total 7)

I hope someone will take them all soon, as they really are adorable.

Sorry for the rant, but a bump for the topic :)

• Like 1

I picked up 2 today Andy & Sandy, they are as beautiful as they look in the picture. They are in great health - thanks to Puuchai299 - clearly done a great job taking care of them & giving them a great start in life!!!!

• Like 1

I picked up 2 today Andy & Sandy, they are as beautiful as they look in the picture. They are in great health - thanks to Puuchai299 - clearly done a great job taking care of them & giving them a great start in life!!!!

Why did you call them andy and sandy? why not pepsi and maxtongue.png

We decided they can keep the names Puuchai299 had allocated as they were good names & i was fearing what the girlfriend would call them if I left it to her.

I have 8 rescued dogs at home now. Took in the first one 7 years ago and keep adding more each year. We have 1 rai plot of land that we are going to build a house on which will give the monsters room to run. That will be a great relief

• Like 2

We decided they can keep the names Puuchai299 had allocated as they were good names & i was fearing what the girlfriend would call them if I left it to her.

Wise mansmile.png , i made that mistake this is why my big boy dog is called "Cake"

I have 8 rescued dogs at home now. Took in the first one 7 years ago and keep adding more each year. We have 1 rai plot of land that we are going to build a house on which will give the monsters room to run. That will be a great relief

i envy you and also feel sorry for you.biggrin.png

I kind of done the same, picked up 3 dogs and 4 cats, only i do not have rai of land but just a townhouse.

The amount of work they need is amazing, though the rewards are just as goodgiggle.gif

Would be nice to have 1 night sleep with the whole bed to myself, but doubt its going to happen any time soon

• Like 2

Very pleased to say,today 2 more of the pups have been adopted.So happy for them.

Just 2 cute little girls waiting for a good home now.Many thanks to the kind people that have adopted the first 4...

I hope you named them coca and colabiggrin.png

Just only me.Im cute little girl still needing a loving home......

i only wish i could sad.png, she looks so adorable

She is so lovely.Im sure someone will take her soon..

Her face looks little like my drunken boy biggrin.png

post-154267-0-52423700-1342675946_thumb.

Edited by phl
  • Like 1

One adorable little puppy still looking for a good home before it turns into a little sex-starved, bin raiding, barking unit of filth born to harass the neighbours and chase passing tradesmen and motorcycles.....or simply spawn another generation of the same.

Thankyou to all the kind hearted people that helped to stop this happening in the last few days...

Just only me.Im cute little girl still needing a loving home......

Still looking for a nice home for this lovely little character.Would hate to see her running the streets and getting abused by the dog bashing brigade...lol...

The last of the 6 puppies has been adopted today.

Thankyou to all the kind people that gave them a good home,hope they are all doing fine.....

• Like 1