Photo Which Appears To Show Pattaya Police Gambling Surfaces

Rimmer

News Photo of Pattaya Police at Gambling Game Investigated

PATTAYA: -- A Pattaya police supervisor acknowledged that a picture being circulated that shows policemen playing dice is from the Pattaya police station. He said he will determine the facts before taking action, which will include punishment for any illegal activities.

PATTAYA – July 11, 2012 [PDN]; In the case of a picture that shows Pattaya policemen playing dice and gambling, Pol.Lt.Col.Kirtisak Srathong-oi said that he had already seen the picture and accepted that the policemen were from the Pattaya police station.

From the way they were wearing their uniforms, they appeared to be on duty, Pol.Lt.Col. Kirtisak said, and it might be that they were testing and checking evidence after returning from arresting gamblers. But if they were illegally playing dice and gambling, and it was in government office, they would be punished strictly, he said. But at first glance, it appears to be evidence from arresting a dice-playing gambler.

Full story:http://www.pattayada...d-playing-dice/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-07-11

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Lol, I love the way it "appears" to show that. I thought it might mean a couple of them slipping into a back street bookies or exchanging cash while watching a football match. Not sitting eating a bowl of noodles on a fuc_king great craps table.

I notice only one of them is identifiable from the pic. Wonder who he upset?

Nice re-enactment of the money changing hands, brave news paper to report this one. From the refelection on the high viz vest one would think a flash was used so they should have known a picture was beig taken so who knows.

To me that picture doesn't prove anything as it's just an Officer sitting at a Table with gambling equipment.

Maybe it's just because it's the BiB that people are so negative.

I'm sure they just wanted to set everything up and test the dice for the police report.... Maybe roll of the dice to decide who has to do the paperwork... certainly this can't be a crime...whistling.gif

Amazing! More news that isn't really news: The Pattaya Daily...

They gotta sell papers....

Just like TVF is more than happy to reprint them here with the stupid headlines to bring in more readers.

Edited by Jayman
  • Like 1

Amazing! More news that isn't really news: The Pattaya Daily...

They gotta sell papers....

Just like TVF is more than happy to reprint them here with the stupid headlines to bring in more readers.

Seems to be TV's speciality these days!

• Like 1

People, please.

The thread title had it right.

The pic appears to show gambling but it does not actually show that.

Sensationalism only.

Actually i agree with you, after having closer look at the pic, it appears they are looking at the traffic map and lights locationsbiggrin.png

He said he will determine the facts before taking action???

He should probably get the Pattaya police to investigate, i'm sure they will have this shit locked down sometime in the next 5-10 years.

Incredible.

Hahaha evidence from a gambling bust hehehehehe oh the lies the lies... Its like a cartoon lolol

I dont know what you see here. I see ONE Policeman sitting on a table...he has no dice in his hands nor money...

The picture is looking to me like they just found a gambling place, ok, may be after "securing" the evidence, they checked out how it worked smile.png

I just love it when the police guy in charge always comes up with an explanation, trying to preempt any possible damage...and of course that explanation, as it will turn out, will be what had happened. These "police guys in charge are really smart, you know.

With some of the dodgy areas they have to go to, it seems perfectly reasonable to me that they decide at the start of the shift who goes where.

3 sixes gets you patrolling the reception at the Dusit Thani

laugh.png

• Like 1