How To Get To Pattaya From Srinakarin Road In Bangkok

BangkokHank

After living in Sukhumvit for 17 years, I recently moved out to the suburbs - to Srinakarin Road near Seacon Square shopping mall. In the past, to get to Pattaya I would simply catch a bus from the Ekkamai Bus Station. Now that I'm way out in East Bangkok, it would be a waste to go all the way back to Ekkamai to go to Pattaya. Does anybody have a better suggestion about how to get to Pattaya from Seacon Square - by public transport? Are there any vans that pass around here? I am also thinking of going to the airport and taking a bus from there, but given the infrequency of those buses, that will be my last resort.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

You dont say where on Srinakarin you are.

Thanks very much for your reply, but actually I did say where on Srinakarin I am: Near Seacon Square. So I'm afraid that the Mall Bangkapi is quite far away from where I live. But thanks nonetheless for your willingness to help.

Not hundred per cent sure but think few months ago I saw some mini vans at bangna. Going to pattaya.

Was on corner of bangna road. The side across from bitec.

I used to catch the bus to Pattaya near Srinakarin and Bangna trat RD - there is a busy busy bus stop just a little further down Bangna trat from srinakarin ( towards Pattaya ). Taxi driver would know.

Also I believe the same buses stop near Central Bang NA - but thats a bit further away from your location.