Re-Entry Permit On A Saturday?

Is it possible to get a re-entry permit on a Saturday? I might have to leave the country on Sun or Mon, although I can wait until Tue, but not ideal. So if I could get one on Saturday then I would have myself covered.

On the form it asks for date of leaving. Is it ok to leave this blank?

It would help to know where you are but Suan Phlu in Bangkok can issue on Saturday mornings. Airport can issue during hours of 06-2400 for departing pax.

I'm very near Suan Phlu. Do you know Saturday opening hours? Do they really issue them at the airport? I previously read that it was only for emergencies. I would rather get at the airport, but I don't want to get there and find out that they don't issue them for some reason.

They started to issue at airport again about a year ago and it is routine but costs an extra 200 baht fee for photo/copies I believe. Hours at Suan Phlu are 0830-1200

Great. very helpful indeed.

• 4 weeks later...

After the security check at the airport I noticed that there was a notice up saying you could get a re-entry permit there and then, So good to know. Would still rather get one in advance, just to be safe.