Karaokeboys Gangs

boogiewoogie

Today i had funny chitchat with my landlord lady. She told me to be aware of karaokeboys gangs at night. Lol. What is it. Some sort of early travolta movie going on? Singin at night, racketing at day? I cant stop laughin, even after 2 hours i spoke to her. Im not sure i understood her correctly. Can anyone explaine this flamboyant phenomenon.

No seriously though, your landlady has a point as i recall a while ago there was a shooting at a karaoke bar,

where a group of guys shot at another guy while he sang.

Reason was they didn't like the way he sang.

And on another occasion at a karaoke in third rd two guys were shot dead just outside on the pavement in the early hours

of the morning.

Reason was an argument broke out between the deceased and another group where one of them had his foot stepped on.

I know this all sounds unbelievable but they are both true stories reported in the Pattaya one news and the PDN.

No seriously though, your landlady has a point as i recall a while ago there was a shooting at a karaoke bar,

where a group of guys shot at another guy while he sang.

Reason was they didn't like the way he sang.

And on another occasion at a karaoke in third rd two guys were shot dead just outside on the pavement in the early hours

of the morning.

Reason was an argument broke out between the deceased and another group where one of them had his foot stepped on.

I know this all sounds unbelievable but they are both true stories reported in the Pattaya one news and the PDN.

Thats not news....that is just daily living here. Many beatings, gang fights and murders at Karaoke bars here in Pattaya.

Have you ever gone into one of these back-street karaokes and listened to some of these people singing? I feel like murdering them too sometimes.

• Like 2

Have you ever gone into one of these back-street karaokes and listened to some of these people singing? I feel like murdering them too sometimes.

No, i wouldn't go into any of these places,

as im not a very good singer and i don't have a gun!

Also don't think they are farang friendly places either.

urgh when i lived in town, the karaoke bar across and down the road a little from my apartment used to always spill out into the street every morning at 5am with fights, and any cars or bikes going past would get stuck in the middle.