Scary Lady On Siam Legal

connda

This topic was raised a little while back and was closed. I don't think that advertisers really appreciate the insults.

I have to say that the advert is not at all attractive, I'm sure that it can't be that difficult for them to find a better photo of this person.

Siam Legal, if you are intent on using this person as your face to the public, do yourselves a favour, get a better photo.

Having used Siam legal in the past, I would like to add that they have several aesthetically-pleasing employees (who are also very knowledgeable, professional and efficient).

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

This topic was raised a little while back and was closed. I don't think that advertisers really appreciate the insults.

I have to say that the advert is not at all attractive, I'm sure that it can't be that difficult for them to find a better photo of this person.

Siam Legal, if you are intent on using this person as your face to the public, do yourselves a favour, get a better photo.

What's wrong with it? The ad is not aimed at sexpats in Thailand.

She looks like an officer of the Gestapo, complete with grey uniform or a woman with supernatural powers that could set someone alight with a stare, a sort of Carrie that has grown old.

I have no idea what she is meant to represent regarding a legal company? Perhaps she’s the boss’s wife?

• Like 1

11) Our contracts with our advertisers prohibit comments with regard to advertisements which appear on our forums. Such comments should not be posted and will be removed. Discussion of software or other methods to block advertisements is not allowed.

CLOSED