Doing Business In Thailand

blossombkk

I have been living in Thailand for over two years and try to do e-commerce with my home country. Did once, and now doing second time, hopefully will succeed.

My idea is to use materials that are cheap here compared to Europe or US and make a product, then sell online.

I am interested to know if any of you have done this, and did it work out tremendously, moderately, or at all?

Care to share?

I sold Som Tam on ebay. Very successful market in southern Bulgaria.

Pla Ra may be a niche, particularly in Africa. Perhaps in exchange of a couple of millions from Ghana biggrin.png

I am president nigeria comerse bank. I want send you $100,000,000 but first . . . .

I have thought of this too... I first thought of e-mailing tuk-tuks back to the UK for use in London and other built up areas, but I suspected the 3G network's might not handle the traffic.... I then thought of creating website showcasing luxurious foods from around the world and particularly Thailand - Facebook got there first, they beat me to the 'Beach Jump' photo website too...

So instead I purchased copy-wright to the phrase 'Don't invest more than you can afford to walk away from'..... It didn't cost me much, I suspect a scam...