Chest X Ray Report And Film Required

james24

I have to go to Chiang Mai ram to get a chest x ray report and its film for a visa app to Oz. Can anyone shed some light on how I would pass on the details? I know this sounds absurd but do I ask them to put it on a usb flash drive so I can upload it?

I understand why but its so unclear as what to do.

They will give it to you on a CD that includes the images and an image viewer program. The images are in a proprietary format though (not jpg) and to view them you'll either need to use the included software or open them in Photoshop and Save As them to jpg.

Come to think of it though, if it's for a visa application they probably would be more interested in seeing the radiologist's report that summaries the result than the x-ray image itself. That report is usually a paragraph or two typed in English.

Thanks guys

Helpfully they knew exactly what to do. Apparently they are registered with the Oz embassy and have access to a server in which they can upload the files of the patient/visa applicant. At first I had no idea what was going but the nurses took care of it all for me. On last check app is now being processed so I guess a big thankyou to the Cm Ram staff.