Glauka

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since few weeks ago I have come across to some post against Western women attitude, look, lifestyle....

Well I have been brought in a western family, my parents education was based on trying to achive my little dreams, be honest, speak out what i think, fight about matters which find unfair, respect and so on...

It seems that to know what we want, to try to achieve our little dreams, wanting to be independent from our partners, speak out when we think something is not fair make us less desirable to some western men who have found that a more docile woman is what they want. Fair enough...But why this bashing against us...

Well most of you have had bad past experience with western woman...but why the personal experience of some of you have to do with the rest of us? Was she like a devil and were you a little angel, blameless in the break up of the relationship? Have you never behave like a complete idiot and did things which you knew were not right? Well I had bad sentimental experience with westerners men but I am not going to bash you or critize you...

one ot the thai posters said that he will never critize thai girls...why do you critize us? Why do you show with your words an image of us that in my case is far from the truth?

Why so many comparison between Western and Thai female? Do you know us all as to speak so general about certain group within the population?

One of the posters refers to one of my comments as to be a Feminist police...if you ever meet me you will discover that i am far from that...but i can tell you that if a i think that something is not fair under my point of view i am going to tell you what I think...

Some men have state that thai girls are more feminine...again I consider myself and most of my friends quite femenine...

Well I am not a bricklayer Kind of woman but I will lay a brick if is need to be done, I am not a wife-mother for my partner but will try to support my partner when he needs to, i am not in need to be save but i like to find protection, i can live independently but i want to find someone to love...so what am I?

I AM A WOMAN and some of you should try to find out before call us all those horribles adjectives and describing us a some kind of horrible creature....

I 'm a guy and I have been reading all the comments to your story. It's a No-WIN situation so don't try too hard to change all these men and their points of view. I am a firm believer that if you realy worked on it and still can't change the problem....you should leave the problem. Thailand is full with white men who don't want to be involved with a white woman anymore due to relationship problems in the past in the countries they derive from. I myself have nothing against western women and I can find myself in your story although I understand everybodies point of view, depending on their past experiences.

It's plain simple to me; you get along together or you don't. For sure western women are more educated and developed in worldly matters and are not so domicile as Thai women but that doesn't have to be a problem and it for sure doesn't scare me off. I find a rather intelligent woman who knows what she wants and speaks out her mind very attractive. A woman who's only there to cook you dinner and lies on her back to satisfy your needs doesn't sound to me as a challenge. I think if you love your partner and respect him/her and you adjust yourself a little bit without losing yourself....it will be o.k.

There should never be any competition whatsoever between partners.

I am single for almost 2 years now and I had my share of bull but I left my backpack of bad experiences in the train when I arrived and that train went on with no stops! Everybody that you meet is a new person and should be treated without your past knocking on their shoulder so nobody needs to bash anybody.

Don't try to convince all these men of you being a good woman. You know who you are!

You know what they say: you can't teach an old dog some new tricks....take care!

Since few weeks ago I have come across to some post against Western women attitude, look, lifestyle....

Well I have been brought in a western family, my parents education was based on trying to achive my little dreams, be honest, speak out what i think, fight about matters which find unfair, respect and so on...

It seems that to know what we want, to try to achieve our little dreams, wanting to be independent from our partners, speak out when we think something is not fair make us less desirable to some western men who have found that a more docile woman is what they want. Fair enough...But why this bashing against us...

Well most of you have had bad past experience with western woman...but why the personal experience of some of you have to do with the rest of us? Was she like a devil and were you a little angel, blameless in the break up of the relationship? Have you never behave like a complete idiot and did things which you knew were not right? Well I had bad sentimental experience with westerners men but I am not going to bash you or critize you...

one ot the thai posters said that he will never critize thai girls...why do you critize us? Why do you show with your words an image of us that in my case is far from the truth?

Why so many comparison between Western and Thai female? Do you know us all as to speak so general about certain group within the population?

One of the posters refers to one of my comments as to be a Feminist police...if you ever meet me you will discover that i am far from that...but i can tell you that if a i think that something is not fair under my point of view i am going to tell you what I think...

Some men have state that thai girls are more feminine...again I consider myself and most of my friends quite femenine...

Well I am not a bricklayer Kind of woman but I will lay a brick if is need to be done, I am not a wife-mother for my partner but will try to support my partner when he needs to, i am not in need to be save but i like to find protection, i can live independently but i want to find someone to love...so what am I?

I AM A WOMAN and some of you should try to find out before call us all those horribles adjectives and describing us a some kind of horrible creature....

I 'm a guy and I have been reading all the comments to your story. It's a No-WIN situation so don't try too hard to change all these men and their points of view. I am a firm believer that if you realy worked on it and still can't change the problem....you should leave the problem. Thailand is full with white men who don't want to be involved with a white woman anymore due to relationship problems in the past in the countries they derive from. I myself have nothing against western women and I can find myself in your story although I understand everybodies point of view, depending on their past experiences.

It's plain simple to me; you get along together or you don't. For sure western women are more educated and developed in worldly matters and are not so domicile as Thai women but that doesn't have to be a problem and it for sure doesn't scare me off. I find a rather intelligent woman who knows what she wants and speaks out her mind very attractive. A woman who's only there to cook you dinner and lies on her back to satisfy your needs doesn't sound to me as a challenge. I think if you love your partner and respect him/her and you adjust yourself a little bit without losing yourself....it will be o.k.

There should never be any competition whatsoever between partners.

I am single for almost 2 years now and I had my share of bull but I left my backpack of bad experiences in the train when I arrived and that train went on with no stops! Everybody that you meet is a new person and should be treated without your past knocking on their shoulder so nobody needs to bash anybody.

Don't try to convince all these men of you being a good woman. You know who you are!

You know what they say: you can't teach an old dog some new tricks....take care!

Thai women can be quite feminine and attractive and are often interested in us less attractive, less moneyed members of the species.

The truth is that there are many Western women who could make me a happy guy ( Buffy the Vampire slayer and Julia Roberts spring to mind), but they would want nothing to do with me.

In other words, when we rave about how terrible Western women are, there just might be some sour grapes involved! :o

Thank you Deca...I actually learned many thinks during this thread...One of them being you can´t change people opinions which are based on experience...what i wanted with my OP is to say out loud what i though about some comments and some points of views...

Sure I don´t need to convice anyone about if I am a good woman or not...but at least I can show that there are a huge variety of women out there and to paint them all with the same brush is unfair...

Thanks again

Ulysses G. at first i thought you were joking now thru all your posts i really think that you should go and see a mental doctor... :o:D:D

Edited by Glauka

Ulysses G. at first i thought you were joking now thru all your posts i really think that you should go and see a mental doctor... :o:D:D

I guess this means that even you think that Western women aren't up to much.

I won't argue any more. :D

Thai women can be quite feminine and attractive and are often interested in us less attractive, less moneyed members of the species.

THIS ULYSSES G. is what gave me a clue about your mental situation...nothing to do with my opinions about western women... :o:D

Ps: I must add that even though i most of the time disagree with your points of view about certain matter...some of your post really, really make me laugh...you are imposible UG :D

Edited by Glauka

THIS ULYSSES G. is what gave me a clue about your mental situation...nothing to do with my opinions about western women... :o:D

Ps: I must add that even though i most of the time disagree with your points of view about certain matter...some of your post really, really make me laugh...you are imposible UG :D

Glauka - the funniest bit about old UG is he's serious when he comments about his experiences with western/thai women. :D

Glauka - the funniest bit about old UG is he's serious when he comments about his experiences with western/thai women. :D

That´s why i think he should have profesional help... :D

Sometimes UG bothered me so much that I blocked his posts. But I must admit - occasionally I can't help sneaking a look at what he says and..... he is quite often gentile and amusing these days. :D

I think western women are beautiful and nice, I have no problem at all with them. All things being equal I prefer them big time. I'm 40 and if finding a 20 farang girl for a partner was an easy quest, I would be all over that for sure. Sadly it is difficult to find such. I will say this though and I'm speaking for only myself here, a 30+ thai doesn't stand a chance with me vs a 30+ farang. no way no how

I think western women are beautiful and nice, I have no problem at all with them. All things being equal I prefer them big time. I'm 40 and if finding a 20 farang girl for a partner was an easy quest, I would be all over that for sure. Sadly it is difficult to find such. I will say this though and I'm speaking for only myself here, a 30+ thai doesn't stand a chance with me vs a 30+ farang. no way no how

I am a 50 year old Farang. The last three years I lived in Farang land I lived with a 22 year old Farang woman. I also had two 18 to 21 year old Farang girlfriends.

It is not much of a problem it you don’t mind hanging with strippers and bar girls. I will admit that Western strippers and bar girls don’t have near the intelligence or positive endearing personalities and are more likely to be involved with drugs but if it is just the young age thing there are plenty available. Plus there is a language problem unless you speak thug.

If you convert the standard of living from Thailand to Farang land I paid about the same for the Western woman as I pay for Thai women. Just looking at raw numbers there a lot more sex workers in America than Thailand it is not hard to find a 20 year old one.

If you don’t like sex workers Western cocktail waitresses are a good second choice, there are a lot of 20 year old ones available to a 40 year old guy who is moderately well off or a 50 year old one who has a little cash. Or if you are not a drinker the night shift dollies at Denny’s are usually good for a roll.

I think the difference is in the West sex workers and bar workers and cheap late night shift restaurant workers are really low class as opposed to the Thai ladies who are mostly rural farm women. Lo-So to be sure but rural Lo-So seems to be so much easier to be with than the ghetto types you seem to find in these occupations in the West.

I think the chances of a 40 year old Farang finding a 20 year old Uni student in Thailand are really good short time for a couple of years but not long term. When I was running a hotel or restaurant back in my 40’s I always kept a couple of American Uni students in an apartment and gave them highly paid part time shifts in return for the same deal that is available in Thailand but it was with the understanding that it was a short time thing to help them with expenses until they got out of college and I always took second place to their main boyfriends.

Here I have a hard time getting along with a 20 year old Thai woman. Just too young for me now. 30 to 40 seems to me to be a better age. I don’t much care for the inevitable stretch marks and all of the other physical things that change between 20 and 30 but the level of responsibility and maturity seem worth it.

Nothing wrong with western women..nothing wrong with eastern women and nothing wrong with asian women....

The discussions here range more based on misconception, miscomunication and lack of abilety to see relationships in relation to social upbringing and/or social structure.

I love western females just as much as Thai girls, actually i love all females, its not the race of the girl, its who the girl is that attracts me.

For me i could never have a relationship with a BG because it just aint my thing.

everyone has there own preference. so whats all the complaining about??

Edited by Donz

Well said Donz!

I love western females just as much as Thai girls, actually i love all females, its not the race of the girl, its who the girl is that attracts me.

For me i could never have a relationship with a BG because it just aint my thing.

everyone has there own preference. so whats all the complaining about??

I don’t really have an axe to grind here but I do have a comment. When people attack the poster and not the posters post I find that a sign of intellectual weakness.

When someone can’t deal with the idea or concept and resorts to attacking the integrity or mental status of the poster I find that reprehensible.

It is the same as belittling a persons spelling or language ability and not dealing with the thought of the post.

For example if one person said the world was flat. And the response was you must be crazy. I firmly believe that anyone in their right mind would know the world was not flat. But for centuries people of some primitive cultures like Spain, Germany, England and Italy thought it was flat.

When you see a mountain from a distance you only see the top. As you walk closer you see more of the more and more. It doesn’t take an intellectual giant to figure out the curvature of the earth but still a lot of people did not get it.

To tell these ignorant people that they were crazy would do little to educate them or prove a point. It would simply show the ignorance of the person doing the telling. An intelligent person would simply explain walking and looking at the mountain.

I don’t really have an axe to grind here but I do have a comment. When people attack the poster and not the posters post I find that a sign of intellectual weakness.

When someone can’t deal with the idea or concept and resorts to attacking the integrity or mental status of the poster I find that reprehensible.

It is the same as belittling a persons spelling or language ability and not dealing with the thought of the post.

For example if one person said the world was flat. And the response was you must be crazy. I firmly believe that anyone in their right mind would know the world was not flat. But for centuries people of some primitive cultures like Spain, Germany, England and Italy thought it was flat.

When you see a mountain from a distance you only see the top. As you walk closer you see more of the more and more. It doesn’t take an intellectual giant to figure out the curvature of the earth but still a lot of people did not get it.

To tell these ignorant people that they were crazy would do little to educate them or prove a point. It would simply show the ignorance of the person doing the telling. An intelligent person would simply explain walking and looking at the mountain.

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!! that´s why there are some laughing emoticons...Ulysses G. has been here for a while, and let me tell you I find some of his post or the way he post them kind of amusing ...

If my comments were offensive to Ulysses G. i think he has been here long enough to say it so, also Ulysses and myself have exchange some (not many) post that from my point of view were not to be taking too serious or personal.

Do you know what i found mean? That you twisted Brit and myself posts so that they looked insulting, mean and horrible. IMHO is your own mind who wants to see it in this way. There are many ways of seeing things, if you want to see them with bad eyes is up to you, but please don´t try to give my post/intententions a mean turn.

If Ulysses G. feels insulted i will apologize to him...and only to him...

Glauka

Edited by Glauka

I REALLY HATE the fact that with western women you always have to repeat yourself....

So, I like sex.

2006-01-29

Where are all my angels, ...Liz!! Khall, Icey, Bambi, Patsy, etc...

Anybodies Wife!!!??? :o

I REALLY HATE the fact that with western women you always have to repeat yourself....

So, I like sex.

2006-01-29

Where are all my angels, ...Liz!! Khall, Icey, Bambi, Patsy, etc...

Well I suppose I am the etc. :D or maybe not even that...well I will go and find myself another internet gigolo... :D:D

Edited by Glauka

So, I like sex.

2006-01-29

Where are all my angels, ...Liz!! Khall, Icey, Bambi, Patsy, GLAUKA etc...

Well I suppose I am the etc. :D or maybe not even that...well I will go and find myself another internet gigolo... :D:D

New glasses is a better idea, G :D:D

So, I like sex.

2006-01-29

Where are all my angels, ...Liz!! Khall, Icey, Bambi, Patsy, GLAUKA etc...

New glasses is a better idea, G :D:D

:D got them! :D

And yet, conversley Mark45y, that's exactly what your post is doing.

You've only been around for about a month and have but 16 posts behind you. You have no concept of the personal relationships between some of the long term members here, nor how they like to interreact for a bit of fun in some threads.

The rest of your longish post failed to address the topic, but inanely pushed a childish theory about the curvature of the earth in an effort to prove your intellectual superiority.

You failed. :o

Well say OC!

In the future Mark45y if you have a problem with one of my post tell it so to Old Croc he is my friend and hero so he will be able to deal with you! :D

:D:D Hi OC how are you doing? :o

BTW this is also a joke...do you get the concept now... :D

Edited by Glauka

Well say OC!

In the future Mark45y if you have a problem with one of my post tell it so to Old Croc he is my friend and hero so he will be able to deal with you! :D

:D:D Hi OC how are you doing? :o

BTW this is also a joke...do you get the concept now... :D

Hi G. I'm ok. A bit pissed tonight, but doing alright.

You? How was the birthday? :D

You've only been around for about a month and have but 16 posts behind you. You have no concept of the personal relationships between some of the long term members here, nor how they like to interreact for a bit of fun in some threads.

The rest of your longish post failed to address the topic, but inanely pushed a childish theory about the curvature of the earth in an effort to prove your intellectual superiority.

Yes I get the concept now.

And thank you for making a new member feel so welcome.

Yes I get the concept now.

And thank you for making a new member feel so welcome.

You've fallen foul of the TV clique Mark45y. If someone has made a lot more posts than you that puts them further up the hierarchy than the people who are newer. Their opinion is hence more valid than yours, y'see? That's the way it works here.

You've fallen foul of the TV clique Mark45y. If someone has made a lot more posts than you that puts them further up the hierarchy than the people who are newer. Their opinion is hence more valid than yours, y'see? That's the way it works here.

Well I don´t think so. Mark45y has been here for only a month that´s why he doesn´t know the relationship between long time members, That´s all. I think is not very nice to tell him that if don´t belong to a clique his opinion is not going to be taken into account. Speak for yourself. His opinion is valid to me that´s why i replied to his post...however i disagree completely with him.

Well I don´t think so. Mark45y has been here for only a month that´s why he doesn´t know the relationship between long time members, That´s all. I think is not very nice to tell him that if don´t belong to a clique his opinion is not going to be taken into account. Speak for yourself. His opinion is valid to me that´s why i replied to his post...however i disagree completely with him.

Having noticed that you are 1000 posts my senior I concede that I was wrong and you are right. :o