Farang Men And Cleanliness?

jbowman1993

Sorry, maybe a strange question. I am seriously considering marriage to a handsome farang and although I would not change my mind if he did not keep a clean house, but I do want to know what to expect. For those of you who have experienced men from different cultures it would be interesting to hear your comments. I realize you have all sorts in every culture and I do not wish to be sterotypical, but I think in every culture there are some things that are consistent.

In general, do Farang men keep a clean house?

Main Entry: iro·ny

Pronunciation: 'I-r&-nE also 'I(-&)r-nE

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural -nies

Etymology: Latin ironia, from Greek eirOnia, from eirOn dissembler

1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning -- called also Socratic irony

2 a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance

3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play -- called also dramatic irony, tragic irony

synonym see WIT

I only posted the topic as an ironic commentary on the asinine topic "Thai Women and Cleanliniess". These posts that single out groups of people, or races, or genders, as all having certain characteristics gets my dander up every time. You cannot judge by the race. Any one who judges by the group is an idiot. You take people one at a time.

In any event, Mom always said I liked to cause trouble. Peace

Edited by jbowman1993

I think alot of it depends on how he was was raised by his mother. If his mom spoiled him and catered to him hand and foot as he was growing up he may expect you to do the same. If he was raised by a family that taught him to be responsible and to clean up after himself he will most likely be clean as an adult.

You might want to live with him for a while to get a better ideal of how clean he is. You need to discuss these issues and get each others expectations clear and on the table before getting married. Will you both be working or just him? If he is the only on working he may assume that housework will be your job until you get a paying job outside of the house.

I only posted the topic as an ironic commentary on the asinine topic "Thai Women and Cleanliniess". These posts that single out groups of people, or races, or genders, as all having certain characteristics gets my dander up every time. You cannot judge by the race. Any one who judges by the group is an idiot. You take people one at a time.

I for one will avail myself to never intentionally cause your dander to rise uncontrollably.

oh yea nice post :o

Main Entry: iro·ny

Pronunciation: 'I-r&-nE also 'I(-&)r-nE

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural -nies

Etymology: Latin ironia, from Greek eirOnia, from eirOn dissembler

1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning -- called also Socratic irony

2 a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance

3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play -- called also dramatic irony, tragic irony

synonym see WIT

In any event, Mom always said I liked to cause trouble. Peace

Assinine, yet you can't keep from responding. Too bad, its' idiots like you that clutter the board with worthless comments! So you believe there is no basis for stereotyping? So, you believe there are no consistencies in men and women. Japanese people are not quiet and reserved? Most Russian men like do not consume large amounts of Vodka? The list can go on and on..........

Oh, but we don't want to be sterotypical. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Assinine, yet you can't keep from responding. Too bad, its' idiots like you that clutter the board with worthless comments! So you believe there is no basis for stereotyping? So, you believe there are no consistencies in men and women. Japanese people are not quiet and reserved? Most Russian men like do not consume large amounts of Vodka? The list can go on and on..........

Oh, but we don't want to be sterotypical. Wake up and smell the coffee.

:o WOW what crawled up you Anterior Superior Spine :D

Sorry, maybe a strange question. I am seriously considering marriage to a handsome farang and although I would not change my mind if he did not keep a clean house, but I do want to know what to expect. For those of you who have experienced men from different cultures it would be interesting to hear your comments. I realize you have all sorts in every culture and I do not wish to be sterotypical, but I think in every culture there are some things that are consistent.

LOVE IT !!! LOL!!!

Well let me see - i have generally found Farang men to be quite useless at keeping a clean house. However I solved the problem and found myself a rich Arab - he may be no better at cleaning the house but at least he pays for the hired help. He is much better in the bedroom too :o

LOVE IT !!! LOL!!!

Well let me see - i have generally found Farang men to be quite useless at keeping a clean house. However I solved the problem and found myself a rich Arab - he may be no better at cleaning the house but at least he pays for the hired help. He is much better in the bedroom too :o

Oh yes, Arabs are much better in the bedroom! Not.........................

Anyway, some people are easily pleased :D

I assume you are Thai? If so, have you really had much to compare. I have not known Thai women to be very permiscuous.

In any case I am gald you are happy :D

LOVE IT !!! LOL!!!

Well let me see - i have generally found Farang men to be quite useless at keeping a clean house. However I solved the problem and found myself a rich Arab - he may be no better at cleaning the house but at least he pays for the hired help. He is much better in the bedroom too :D

I assume you are Thai? If so, have you really had much to compare. I have not known Thai women to be very permiscuous.

Ever heard of tongue in cheek humour?? I am not Thai nor am I married to an Arab (although they ain't half good in bed :o ).

I would say that they are dirty Since so many seem to asking for a Thai lady who cleans. :o

I would say that they are dirty Since so many seem to asking for a Thai lady who cleans. :D

Oh that just made me laugh out loud !!! :o

It's clean when they're married to a Thai woman. Now that is sexist.

My American X-bf of 3 years was a slob! I paid half of the bills religiously, but I did all the grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking, washing and ironing. He never offered to help or wanted to. The only thing he did was change the light-bulbs! (And that didn't happen too often.)

When we're in-love, we do a lot of stupid things. It was only after the split-up that I realized, what I fool I'd been!

LOVE IT !!! LOL!!!

Well let me see - i have generally found Farang men to be quite useless at keeping a clean house. However I solved the problem and found myself a rich Arab - he may be no better at cleaning the house but at least he pays for the hired help. He is much better in the bedroom too :D

Ever heard of tongue in cheek humour?? I am not Thai nor am I married to an Arab (although they ain't half good in bed :o ).

I guess she likes the back door :D