Where To Buy Live Quail And Ducks

junglechef

Surprised you got no replies on this. I don't know, really, but I do know how I'd go about finding the eggs or chicks you're looking for. I'd get to a bigger situated fresh market and find who's selling the hardboiled or steamed eggs - usually you can find duck eggs fairly easily and sometime even some goose eggs. They'll have a direct connection for you I'd bet. I don't know the establisehd kad out your way to Mae Jo, but there certainly is one headed to Doi Saket. This should be a fun investigation. You might wanna bring along your interpreter, of course....

Ahh. Ok, I'll tell you one more. SOuth of the city at the Buffalo Auction on Sat mornings in San Patong they used to have guys trading in fighting chickens, ducks, geese, and even turkeys sometimes too. Makes a great day trip, though it actually only runs from about 6am-12pm. PM me and I'll tell you more about it. Maybe I'd go with you if you drove.

Asia Pususat sister store on 1001 near Rimping/Rumchok is where I got my chickens (and p/u at store near stadium) only have chicks for sale. I've heard not easy to raise, but like the idea, anybody tried it? I'll chk. out the other leads, thanks and any more advice appreciated.

• 9 years later...