Couch Potato Needs Help

Saan

I don't know anyone who will pick it up, but as for getting it re-upholstered.

As you come to the end of Changklan Rd (toward the river) instead of going under the bridge, take the right fork. There is a hole in the wall place almost immediately on the right that re-upholsters.

As you come to the end of Changklan Rd (toward the river), go under the bridge and past the kindergarten school on your right. There are a row of shops on your right, about the third shop is an upholsterers.

Can I add to the OP question?

Many Upholstery shops in CM and very mostly doing a good job on the upholstery itself,... but the big problem is they use bad quality foam or cushion filling here.

Anyone know a shop that uses or has access to the real good foam (not the Thai version) but probably has to be imported foam or filling?

I have a very high quality (imported myself) leather sofa but the filling of the seats is worn out due to its really old age and not because of bad quality.

Leather still fine though.

• Like 1

Lanna Cushion that MrBrad recommended does good work. There are also some shops behind Prince Royals that do upholstery work. Don't know the quality of their work. None of them, however, will pick up your furniture. They want you to bring it by for them to look at in order to give you a quote. I went round and round with Lanna Cushion and the shops behind Prince Royals by sending them photos, measurements, etc. but they could not give a quote without actually seeing the furniture and examining to see if they needed filling, etc.

Also don't know about picking up your couch, but Lanna Cushion does nice work. Website is: http://www.lannacushion.com

You'll find them in the northeast area of town: https://maps.google....9,,0,-1.45&z=17

They will pick up your couch within reasonable distances. Had my couch re-uphostered by them last month. Good work and price.

When we were shopping prices for reupholstering our furniture they flat out said they don't make pick ups or deliveries anymore. Go figure.