Approx Cost Of Internal Wall?

Having a new house built at present on an estate. It's a semi and I really don't like the party wall as it's just one thickness of one of those crappy thin blocks with holes in them (sorry don't know the real name) I am thinking of asking the builders to put in another party wall downstairs only with a small cavity of about 2 cm as noise insulation. This is possible as there is nothing at all on that wall. The size is about 12 sq meters and am wondering about the approx cost? it would need rendering and painting of course, don't think electrics come into it. I will ask on site today so any opinions here will be helpful as a comparison as I really don't trust the supervisor on site who is full of bs.

you could even add sound insulation that would make a huge difference.

http://www.soundserv...oofing_Help.htm

spent a lot doing that in UK with special materials to be very disappointed with the result. Mate is a builder and said just another cavity wall is best and cost effective. Had a very good PM who gave cost of everything- about 3.500 baht, of course they will ask for a lot more when i see them today.

The real tough question is how much would it cost to put up something actually effective. But yeah, to put up something crap that will half way do the job i'm sure it would be very cheap.

you could even add sound insulation that would make a huge difference.

http://www.soundserv...oofing_Help.htm

hi, where do you those materials like Acousticel from in Thailand? If you know any companies could you PM me? The only thing I've seen in Home Pro is M-Sorb which is 1000baht for four pieces of 60by60cm foam, hardly useful or practical for soundproofing a wall.

Thanks