Where'S Tickling Your Taste Buds These Days?

keo

Kafe otto(turkish) , franco thais (french), hide away (dairy farm), khao mao khao fang (thai) , Gecko bar , butter is better , new delhi (Indian) , amazing sandwich (breakfast) , smoothy blues , sabidee santitam (thai), dukes , pickles , un irish pub , The pub (sunday roast)

Thanks rakchaingmai, few in there I haven't tried.

UG - something to do with one of the owners having health problems. It is a shame, as it certainly did have some rave reviews. Hopefully he/she gets well soon.

Pern's Restaurant on Huey Kaew Rd -- especially anything involving lamb.

The new River Market if Dave is in the house.

Oh gosh, I hate to admit my third choice -- the Subway in the basement of KSK on Tuesdays when the special is the chili chicken sandwich.

I have been blessed to find a job where the food is AMAZING, they have prepared atleast 50 different dishes in the past 3 months. I, like most of the others have gained a bit of weight due to seconds and thirds. Free breakfast and lunch that tastes great? yes please.

As for around town, Lemon tree will always be a favorite. Chiang Mai Rote Yiam beef noodles is my favorite noodle shop, the best babin can be found at suriwong bookstore. Why is that dessert so hard to find?

I also enjoy eating at Na Naw and Lang Maw

I have been blessed to find a job where the food is AMAZING, they have prepared atleast 50 different dishes in the past 3 months. I, like most of the others have gained a bit of weight due to seconds and thirds. Free breakfast and lunch that tastes great? yes please.

As for around town, Lemon tree will always be a favorite. Chiang Mai Rote Yiam beef noodles is my favorite noodle shop, the best babin can be found at suriwong bookstore. Why is that dessert so hard to find?

I also enjoy eating at Na Naw and Lang Maw

Suspense is killing me!! As it is reading some other suggestions, me Troll, I am dying where to find these treasures??

@ nancy Is perns restaurant in the same area as the lemon tree ?

Yeah i really love the chili chicken sandwich on a tuesday also lol.

Don't know about perns. But there is a Mediterranean Restaurant next door to it. I am told the lamb is wonderful. Not a big lover of lamb so I have not tried it.

For those of you who don't know where the Lemon tree is it is right across the street from the gas station just past KSG on your way to the zoo

Went to Jagajee tonight. Enjoyed the tapas, french fries, friendly service, and general ambience of the place. However, the bar stools were incredibly uncomfortable and the system of ordering the tapas was awkward and annoying.

i just moved to the boonies behind airport...3rd trip tonite..texas bbq grill...from shutep to left on canal-

go to next big light which goes to big c hang dong if u turn left--go thru light and right there at the 7-11 outside is the place--yellow sign at 7-11..market to the right of it....paul is the owner--very nice guy-gave me discount--water in a wine glass!!! makes his own sauces and has a charcoal grill!!

hes the only guy serve a proper pork chop-thick..not the thai sandwich steaks...mash and veggies-

needs slight tweeking on veg..raw..but good mash and nice char-smoky meat--i ll be back--was 50bt

Went to this outdoor restaurant in Hang Dong area with some Thai friends

Place is called Khaomao Khaofang (Imaginary Forest) and is a big outdoor space with waterfalls and aircon and non aircon seating option

From the outside it looks ordinary. Ut once you step into the restaurant area the visual effect is there ...

The usual Thai offerings and western options

Service was great fast but te winner is the space and decor and the outdoor feeling with the lakes waterfalls and such

Nicely decorated for a good night out and the bill was not excessive at all

Enjoy !