(What Seems Like A) Sexpat Has A Go At Some Holidaymakers

eek

here's a few of my observations: i) ain't it a pain when we yet again see the english going to a foreign country trying to impose their morality on others; can imagine the uproar in the UK if Thais were sent to England to turn up ther noses at what goes on there. ii) anyone with experience of Thailand knows that most of these bar workers are the exploiters given half a chance, and their "sob stories" are laughable. iii) there is a certain honesty about the bar/scene in Thailand not found elsewhere as to take an example: many of the rich in europe, for example ugly and repulsive pro footballers are able to "pull" very attractive partners etc. Ask yourself why? Is that not a form of prostitution?

Edited by R123
  • Like 1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you watched the whole series or just that clip in isolation? Do you accept that prostitution is a choice (excluding organised crime) not a necessity?

I'm just guessing here, but I would think guys that married hookers would rather believe their women did it out of necessity and not laziness. Otherwise it tarnishes both the husbands 'white knight' complex and the wifes 'sacrifice for the family' excuse. Not to mention the doubt for the future of aforementioned marriage.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 2

And what qualifies you to make this gross statement?

Have you watched the whole series or just that clip in isolation? Do you accept that prostitution is a choice (excluding organised crime) not a necessity?

Prostitution is a choice I would loath to make.

I know many many girls in Issan that would rather do anything but... and many that do.. I do believe that a vast majority are coerced into it for the $'s and I think once you are on that road, nothing else will pay as much, so its a spiral situation.

I do think that many girls regret that chosen path, the penalties must be horrendous.

they really dont.

Those are the same kind of girls you'd find in a slutty club back home. wearing dental floss and jerking guys off on the dance floor.. Thousands of them in every large city. Only difference is in thailand they need money to keep doing it and they usualy look a bit better being thin and small for the most part.

• Like 2

here's a few of my observations: i) ain't it a pain when we yet again see the english going to a foreign country trying to impose their morality on others; can imagine the uproar in the UK if Thais were sent to England to turn up ther noses at what goes on there. ii) anyone with experience of Thailand knows that most of these bar workers are the exploiters given half a chance, and their "sob stories" are laughable. iii) there is a certain honesty about the bar/scene in Thailand not found elsewhere as to take an example: many of the rich in europe, for example ugly and repulsive pro footballers are able to "pull" very attractive partners etc. Ask yourself why? Is that not a form of prostitution?

it's actually the opposite

it's about UK making it's mea culpa

and of course France's ,mea culparolleyes.gif

and of course France's ,mea culparolleyes.gif

it's a BBC program

The irony is (with the exception of the blond guy who's a farmer) all of those Brit kids are exactly the type who who are afraid of real hard work and would choose to take the hooker route rather than the rice paddy route had the birth lottery placed them in Isaan as opposed to Essex.

Well that's what the sex tourist tells them

he told the woman she was phoney lol

watch the video it's quite entertaining

I saw nothing in that video that was entertaining. I saw some ignorant slob that was actually standing in someones "space".. whatever message she was trying to portray didnt deserve this ignoramous salivating and shouting in her face.

I saw nothing in that video that was entertaining. I saw some ignorant slob that was actually standing in someones "space".. whatever message she was trying to portray didnt deserve this ignoramous salivating and shouting in her face.

She was a lot louder than him, and she had her 'hate face' on .................. tell me again who was shouting?

• Like 1

edwin clapham

I wasn't making a "broad generalisation" when I called those kids spoilt brats at all, I was directing my comments at the boys and girls involved in the video and my comment still stands. Unless you have watched any of the series you are in no position to "take exception".

Edited by giddyup

edwin clapham

I wasn't making a "broad generalisation" when I called those kids spoilt brats at all, I was directing my comments at the boys and girls involved in the video and my comment still stands. Unless you have watched any of the series you are in no position to say anything re my comments.

Tiresome!! now time for your bed giddyupbiggrin.png

She was a lot louder than him, and she had her 'hate face' on .................. tell me again who was shouting?

She was a cutey, the type the sexpat could never dream of scoring in a 1st world country. whistling.gif

Are you sure!

The guy that had 'scored her' in the video, didn't seem all that special.

And who knows what the old guy was like 30 years ago.

edwin clapham

I wasn't making a "broad generalisation" when I called those kids spoilt brats at all, I was directing my comments at the boys and girls involved in the video and my comment still stands. Unless you have watched any of the series you are in no position to say anything re my comments.

That's the best you can do? Just sit on the sidelines and criticise everyone's comments without one fact to back anything up. Par for the course.

She was a cutey, the type the sexpat could never dream of scoring in a 1st world country. whistling.gif

Or you either I would think. After all, that's why you're here.

Edited by giddyup

IF you consider her a cutey, i do not want to even think what your gf's look likethumbsup.gif

IF you consider her a cutey, i do not want to even think what your gf's look likethumbsup.gif

She was a real hideous girl that is why they chose her to star in a television series traveling all over the world. cheesy.gif I am obviously talking of the brunette (referenced: shouting) if you were following the conversation!

Edited by farang000999

edwin clapham

That's the best you can do? Just sit on the sidelines and criticise everyone's comments without one fact to back anything up. Par for the course.

Like I said, you are so quick to criticise western women Giddyup, to the extent I find it tiresome, unintelligent and quite childish to be honest..

I have made many allowances for you!cheesy.gif

Edited by edwinclapham
  • Like 1

edwin clapham

Like I said, you are so quick to criticise western women Giddyup, to the extent I find it tiresome, unintelligent and quite childish to be honest..

I have made many allowances for you!cheesy.gif

No need to make allowances for me, but congratulations! You have just made it my "ignore" list.

No need to make allowances for me, but congratulations! You have just made it my "ignore" list.

iggy lists are useless, you just end up seeing the offender's comment in quotes, that's is to say later than everyone else

She was a real hideous girl that is why they chose her to star in a television series traveling all over the world. cheesy.gif I am obviously talking of the brunette (referenced: shouting) if you were following the conversation!

i did not know that to be a star in a television series one must be a cuteyblink.png , lucky she was not chosen for her people or communications skills huhthumbsup.gif

I think we are all looking at the blond (cute) ......... not the hooker (haggard).

I think he was referring to the shouting and crying brunette which he now confirmed he was.

So what was she expecting in a red light area? A box of chocolates and red roses? :rolleyes:

So what was she expecting in a red light area? A box of chocolates and red roses? rolleyes.gif

Not an unreasonable expectation. I've eaten chocolate in a bar on Walking Street and been offered red roses. Swiss chocolate of all things.

• Like 1

So what was she expecting in a red light area? A box of chocolates and red roses? rolleyes.gif

Not an unreasonable expectation. I've eaten chocolate in a bar on Walking Street and been offered red roses. Swiss chocolate of all things.

Yeah, many migrants in Switzerland. Didn't know any of them were at the bars in LOS. :rolleyes:

Edited by Payboy

she was not there to interview sexpat, but Thai women from Isaan, he just inruded

Ladyboys try all sorts of tricks these days, and then you wake up raped and robbedtongue.png