(What Seems Like A) Sexpat Has A Go At Some Holidaymakers

eek

Easy money without much effort is the name of the game.

You think it's easy for a 45 kilo girl to straddle intoxicated elephants, whilst inhaling armpit stench, stale tobacco and alcohol smells?

No, but its profitable...

So is cleaning out drains. sick.gif

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think it's easy for a 45 kilo girl to straddle intoxicated elephants, whilst inhaling armpit stench, stale tobacco and alcohol smells?

I would expect a profit if dealing with the above! and a damned good one at that!!

I would expect a profit if dealing with the above! and a damned good one at that!!

Yes, but unlike the film-makers, I don't believe its their only choice. Its just the most profitable.

I agree every job involves selling yourself one way or the other, but not every job includes giving BJs and spreading your legs.

Quite right, we have our pride!

You're right, not every job involves BJ's and spreading your legs. Some jobs are much, much worse.

I posted that video a week ago on this very same forum, these are not holiday makers these are kids selected to make a program about the wrongs of the food industry

Wrongs of the what industry??

food industry

I posted that video a week ago on this very same forum, these are not holiday makers these are kids selected to make a program about the wrongs of the food industry

food industry

So why are they interviewing bar girls?

ever seen some of this girls eat up an old man?!biggrin.png

• Like 1

food industry

you have to look at the all serie

they go to all the low cost countries that produce food for the UK

they do the work the people who produce their food do

then they arrive in THL and do the rice field in Isaan

then the rice season finishes and they follow isaan workers in BKK to find low paid work

then they go to gogo bars because it is the other alternative for workers from isaan

All spoilt little brats who have no inkling about the real world and who find everything in the developing countries disgusting. I doubt if one of them had ever made their own bed.

• Like 1

All spoilt little brats who have no inkling about the real world and who find everything in the developing countries disgusting. I doubt if one of them had ever made their own bed.

agreed but that's is why they have been chosen, no point in preaching the preachers

agreed but that's is why they have been chosen, no point in preaching the preachers

Would they go home to their priveleged lives any more enlightened? I seriously doubt it. Maybe they might have a better appreciation of how good they have it, one can only hope so.

Would they go home to their priveleged lives any more enlightened? I seriously doubt it. Maybe they might have a better appreciation of how good they have it, one can only hope so.

no none of them did not change anything to their diet

one got upset with the lot of the people who work for producing their chicken and she told her friends about it and that's that

I totally disagree with you there. I am sure many of them have done it hard in their own countries. I wouldnt say that countries like Thailand are the "real word" at all! Its another world, with a totally different economy, values etc.

Its all down to experience, being a spoilt rich bitch doesnt come into the equation.

You are hardly likely to have the chicks enthusiastic living in rat infested houses for the first 6 months of their stay... the Thai loos, etc etc .. its all to do with people levels of acceptable initially..

Shame to be so cynical of ones own people!

Edited by edwinclapham

I totally disagree with you there. I am sure many of them have done it hard in their own countries. I wouldnt say that countries like Thailand are the "real word" at all! Its another world, with a totally different economy, values etc.

Would you say that sleeping in a cardboard box in London's Oxford Street is doing "it easy" I most certainly wouldnt.. There are enough people sleeping the streets, accepting food parcels/vouchers in lst world Britain/USA. I wouldnt call them spoilt brats!

Did you actually watch any of the series? Obviously not going by your comments. If you had you would have seen that they came from well-to-do families. You might try and get a little better informed before you talk about sleeping in cardboard boxes.

Would you say that sleeping in a cardboard box in London's Oxford Street is doing "it easy" I most certainly wouldnt.. There are enough people sleeping the streets, accepting food parcels/vouchers in lst world Britain/USA. I wouldnt call them spoilt brats!

Did you actually watch any of the series? Obviously not going by your comments. If you had you would have seen that they came from well-to-do families. You might try and get a little better informed before you talk about sleeping in cardboard boxes.

I actually had edited my post.. so apologies for that! Its not the first time you have commented about "spoilt bitches"... that I take offence with to be frank.. I wouldnt know the finances of the said families concerned... therefore broad generalisations are uncalled for.

no they did not change anything to their lives

food industry

then the rice season finishes and they follow isaan workers in BKK to find low paid work

then they go to gogo bars because it is the other alternative for workers from isaan

Pity they don't go the full monty and entertain a couple of punters for that real insight. sad.png

Edited by Payboy

food industry

Pity they don't go the full monty and entertain a couple of punters for that real insight. sad.png

well that's out of their initial topic which was "how is our food produced"

well that's out of their initial topic which was "how is our food produced"

Well last time I checked, it wasn't produced at the go-go bars. :(

Well last time I checked, it wasn't produced at the go-go bars. sad.png

yeah true just watch the documentary, for me it made sense as it is a trail that unqualified workers take in Asia and they did follow it up

The irony is (with the exception of the blond guy who's a farmer) all of those Brit kids are exactly the type who who are afraid of real hard work and would choose to take the hooker route rather than the rice paddy route had the birth lottery placed them in Isaan as opposed to Essex.

• Like 2

The irony is (with the exception of the blond guy who's a farmer) all of those Brit kids are exactly the type who who are afraid of real hard work and would choose to take the hooker route rather than the rice paddy route had the birth lottery placed them in Isaan as opposed to Essex.

Ha ha, that's so true.

Check out the video where they have to plant rice!

Edited by TommoPhysicist

And what qualifies you to make this gross statement?

Well that's what the sex tourist tells them

he told the woman she was phoney lol

watch the video it's quite entertaining