Smokie And Theblether

Rooo does sterling work keeping the forum in order, and I can tell you he is one man you would love to go for a beer with.

Until the next morningburp.gif . I have been there

Not yet harrry biggrin.png

Monday morning will tell a heavy tale Lite Beer, I think I'll be stocking up on various hangover cures burp.gif

Thanks theblether, as always, I do enjoy your posts..........and so far it sounds like a holiday not to be forgotten.

You have given me a whole new respect for CM, I obviously went to all the wrong places when I was there many years ago and was not impressed at all.........must follow your footsteps next time.

I am trying to convince "she who must be obeyed" that I need to go to BKK next wednesday.......but I am the worst liar in the history of rocks, so I just have to tell her the truth that I need to go and catch up with theblether and Smokie, but I do dream a lot.

Have fun guys.

Cheers. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Photos will be appearing shortly once I can get my memory card reader to work biggrin.png

Never mind your memory card reader.....it is your memory I am more worried about seeing you seem to have created a two person alcohol shortage in Thailand.

Still guess it is good for the tourist spending stats for TAT. smile.png

• Like 1