Experienced & Aggressive Criminal Lawyer?

moonseeker

Why aggressive?

Because there have been many observations of the average, "run of the mill" lawyer usually crapping their pants at the first sight of some "poo yai" on the opposing side of the bench, then capitulating, and throwing the case out citing unforeseen obstacles that are too hard to overcome.

OP - if money spent on lawyers is not too much of an issue, try Tilleke and Gibbons, they have the lawyers you want, the type who uphold the firms's reputation & are result driven.

Why aggressive?

Because there have been many observations of the average, "run of the mill" lawyer usually crapping their pants at the first sight of some "poo yai" on the opposing side of the bench, then capitulating, and throwing the case out citing unforeseen obstacles that are too hard to overcome.

OP - if money spent on lawyers is not too much of an issue, try Tilleke and Gibbons, they have the lawyers you want, the type who uphold the firms's reputation & are result driven.

Then you need somebody who is not scared. That is not the same as aggressive.

Why aggressive?

+1 for for Tilleke and Gibbons

Why aggressive?

If you go in there not being aggressive, then that means your passive, same as scared! Most Thai lawyers are too weak to speak back to their wires not alone stand up for someone else's rights in a legal battle. I'll take an aggressive lawyer any day and you can have the other.....

• Like 1

Why aggressive?

Agreed they are probably the best, but not cheap

Why aggressive?

+ 2 for T & G

Not cheap but do the job.

I have also sent a pm of another guy that I used once in Bangkok.

Took on and won a case for me against a 'hot-shot' hiso lawyer defending a millionaire. He had a lot more money than me!

Edited by Tropicalevo

Why aggressive?

If you go in there not being aggressive, then that means your passive, same as scared! Most Thai lawyers are too weak to speak back to their wires not alone stand up for someone else's rights in a legal battle. I'll take an aggressive lawyer any day and you can have the other.....

You can be very active without being aggressive.

I think you're maybe misunderstanding what aggressive means in this case. It's this definition - vigorously energetic, especially in the use of initiative and forcefulness: eg: an aggressive salesperson.

That's exactly the kind of lawyer you need in certain situations.

You seek a man with true grit:

" -The meanest one is Rooster Cogburn,

double-tough, knows no fear.

L T Quinn is the straightest.

He brings them in alive."

- "Where would I find this Rooster?"

- "At the Federal Court this afternoon"