I Want To Rent A Small Welding Plant Mig Or Tig

riley76

I have lent my big plant to a single mums home in chiang mai area

now need to do some welding asap Rawai I want a small welder that I can use direct from socket power

they are not to expensive, but it s not worth buying one . the job is in a sensitive area so I don't want

some one to come in and create more problems. as they work. and burn the house down. so i want to do it myself

i do know of two great local Thai tradesmen but both are busy

thanks all riley76

my local hardware store in Rawai rents all sorts of construction equipment maybe they have or can point you in right direction

do you mean rawai hardware? i didn't know they rented stuff

post=5529701 Me neither so TO ALL, thanks for help i will rush over to rawai hard ware And once more thai visa shows how it can help, well done George riley76

my local hardware store in Rawai rents all sorts of construction equipment maybe they have or can point you in right direction

do you mean rawai hardware? i didn't know they rented stuff

post=5529701 Me neither so TO ALL, thanks for help i will rush over to rawai hard ware And once more thai visa shows how it can help, well done George riley76

post=5529701 i went into the Rawai hard ware shop yesterday, they do not rent out welding plants they had some for sale, the young woman directed me to a possible local trades man. Rawai hard ware, has always helped me over the years on many projects, plus good English skills thanks all once again riley 76

FYI, there are a few hardware stores in the Rawai/Nai Harn area that have popped up so perhaps glassdude was referring to another hardware shop.

pretty sure i've been in all of them and never seen anything for rent

Isn't there a building supply place just down from Rawai Hardware. I think they rent cement mixers, not sure about TIG or MIG welders though.

i have a small TIG welder i could lend you i guess. you would need to get a gas bottle through, i don't have that. p.m. me

stevehaigh post 5527343 = once again thaivisa proves its worth, i met up with Steve and have borrowed his welding plant thanks Steve, he is a house builder /doctor etc etc has built many houses . and he instructed me in the use of the machine

<ad removed>

note he did not ask me to do this, but he is such a nice person. and this is what thai visa is all about getting help from those in the know. Not slagging each other off. or mind reading a post instead of reading it which grieves me sometimes on this forum,Riley 76

Edited by LivinginKata
no ads allowed on main board. use classifieds
  • Like 1

I meant the Hardware store near to Cheers bar on the corner next to the two can gas stop.....

I've rented garden equipment (roto tiller ) from them before, and even borowed tools from him when in a pinch ...lent them to me for FREE...

Borrowed big bolt cutters from them when lost key to padlock on my outside metal door and Gave the lad working there 200bht for some beers for the boys after work he was a happy camper for sure...

I see adds outfront for pick up (dump) truck and tractor (diggers) for rent by the hour...maybe friend of the hardware owner renting the stuff..

not sure.