Bangkok Metropolitan Police Chief Backs Appointment Of Duang Yoobamrung

webfact

According to a recent survey, the police force was found the most corrupt in Thailand. Serving only for the ones who pay them. Justice only if you can afford it. No surprise to see the police chief backing Duang's appointment.

Sgt-Major Rodwimut was fatally shot in 2001, after having a brawl with Chalerm's son in a night club he was

observing. If innocent, why would Duang flee the scene and country and go into hiding for 187 days??

He then was acquitted, a crime remained unsolved.

A very qualified training officer indeed. Just another case of TIT

Miracle Thailand - where Murderers can become Police sharp shooterswhistling.gif

And as your avatar proudly shows, Ministers in charge of Sanitation for the Nation.

The Toilet family, are just full of shit.

You may be right, but my Thai wife was was yelling at the TV when Chalerm was announcing that he knew nothing. She said this government is stupid nobody knows anything, must have seen too much of Yingluck I guess.

My Thai gf is with your wife. She is extremely tired of corrupt Thailand. That's her opinion; nothing to do with my influence.

What's really depressing is that these donkeys think the general Thai populace is stupid enough to believe the wind that they release. One day there will come a huge reckoning. It happens to all oppressed populations eventually. I think that the Thai version will be particularly bloody.

I just heard someone (Thai) saying: Where is a guy like Pol Pot when you need 'em to clean up this mess.

That's a scary thought, but certainly a possibility. What happened in Cambodia will probably not be repeated in Thailand, but I wouldn't be surprised if some strong leader eventyually floats to the top on a raft of extreme political ideas on how to "clean up" the country.