Accounting And Auditing Service

tonyPhuket

Hi, can anyone recommend me the reliable accounting and auditing service for the non-operating company? My present fee is around 17,000B & no idea whether it is reasonable or expensive. Any suggestions will be appreciated and these may be a value to this forum. Tony blink.png

Without knowing the size of said company how could anybody make you a reliable quote I wonder.

Well the pertinent words from the OP are "non-operating company" so it would make it pretty easy job to quote on I reckon.

Without knowing the size of said company how could anybody make you a reliable quote I wonder.

Well the pertinent words from the OP are "non-operating company" so it would make it pretty easy job to quote on I reckon.

Agreed, and I'm guessing that it's associated with a company owned property. 17,000 baht doesn't sound too bad, and the bulk of that will be for the certified accounts that are submitted to the Thai tax authorities. I think we were paying around 25,000/year until we closed the company about a year ago.

Yes, 17,000 is not way over the top. Just the certified company account (even non trading) will be about 9,000 Baht, and preparing the books will be at least 4,000 baht. So you might be able to shave a few thousand if you look about for a small scale account person.