Is Sopcast Still Blocked In Thailand? & What Prog Do You Use For Live Streaming?

pattayadingo

Never had a problem in Pattaya with Sopcast, I use 3BB, is it blocked for you? who's your ISP? Google wiziwig for sport links, for football lots of people subscribe to "liveonlinefooty" £6 a quarter

I rediscovered wiziwig the other day and that is why I was asking about Sopcast. Tried installing Sopcast but each time it fails to log in. Tried newest version 3.5.x. also went back and got 3.0 and 2.0. None will log in.

I'm using TOT and have no other problems. Win XP Pro too. Turned off the Firewall in case that was the cause of the problem - still failed.

I thought Sopcast might be blocked and that is why it fails to log in.

Never had a problem in Pattaya with Sopcast, I use 3BB, is it blocked for you? who's your ISP? Google wiziwig for sport links, for football lots of people subscribe to "liveonlinefooty" £6 a quarter

I rediscovered wiziwig the other day and that is why I was asking about Sopcast. Tried installing Sopcast but each time it fails to log in. Tried newest version 3.5.x. also went back and got 3.0 and 2.0. None will log in.

I'm using TOT and have no other problems. Win XP Pro too. Turned off the Firewall in case that was the cause of the problem - still failed.

yes, MICT blocks the main server, so you can install it but you won't get the channel listing. That happened after some coloured shirt wearing folks decided it would be a good idea to broadcast their tv program through sopcast

Message to the Moderator. Should this site be available for people to debate different forms of illegal ways of stealing legitimate signals?!

Streaming of most if not all live sport is as much theft as pirated True signals.

Its actually quite simple. If you want to watch sport uninterrupted, pay for it same as most people do! Cheapskates!

yes, MICT blocks the main server, so you can install it but you won't get the channel listing. That happened after some coloured shirt wearing folks decided it would be a good idea to broadcast their tv program through sopcast

Sopcast working 100% for me...no VPN's or otherwise. Working fine.

Message to the Moderator. Should this site be available for people to debate different forms of illegal ways of stealing legitimate signals?!

Streaming of most if not all live sport is as much theft as pirated True signals.

Its actually quite simple. If you want to watch sport uninterrupted, pay for it same as most people do! Cheapskates!

Why not just report it. Sopcast is used for all sorts of legit things as well. Not only pirated content.

• Like 1

several years ago, sopcast was blocked, but can't remember which provider that was with... now with 3bb and it works fine..

Yeah. Seems TOT is blocking it for me. No problems really. Have Stream version working.

passifier.gif

Which Thai channel shows England Test cricket?

Message to PostmanPat. Are you a policeman? I was out for a couple of hours today & I saw 574 inicidences of lawbreaking (speeding, parking, changing lanes without indicating and even a couple of jaywalkers) Can I report these to you please?

Which Thai channel shows England Test cricket?

Just because it isnt broadcast here doesnt make it OK to steal it!! Its still theft of intellectual property belonging to someone who paid to broadcast it to its paying customers.

I ve never heard so much drivel and pathetic justifications for theft over the past few weeks.

If your neighbour has something you want but the shops dont sell it any more it doesnt entitle you to break into your neighbours house to steal it!!!

Message to PostmanPat. Are you a policeman? I was out for a couple of hours today & I saw 574 inicidences of lawbreaking (speeding, parking, changing lanes without indicating and even a couple of jaywalkers) Can I report these to you please?

See my name, I m Postman Pat not Policeman Pat, and I dont even have a black and white cat!!

TOT, Pattaya, Sopcast works without any problems.

I have watched almost the whole 2011/12 german Bundesliga season on Sopcast in brilliant quality.

Ironically, it was a russian stream..biggrin.png

Edited by vel_tins

TOT, Pattaya, Sopcast works without any problems.

I have watched almost the whole 2011/12 german Bundesliga season on Sopcast in brilliant quality.

Cannot get Sopcast to work for love nor money. However I have to admit I've been watching some brilliant Olympics on 'stream' gleaned from some of the links given.

Apart from the Olympics I rarely watch sport except football for 90 minute during the season and I refuse to pay through the nose for a service that is generally crap.

If you want to pay a fortune for crap, that is up to you. I'd rather be a cheapskate, thanks.

Apart from the Olympics I rarely watch sport except football for 90 minute during the season and I refuse to pay through the nose for a service that is generally crap.

If you want to pay a fortune for crap, that is up to you. I'd rather be a cheapskate, thanks.

Cheapskate. And thief.

Cheapskate. And thief.

laugh.pngcheesy.gif

Cannot get Sopcast to work for love nor money.

sounds more like a firewall/antivirus or router problem. Maybe the required ports are not open?

Might be the ports, certainly not firewall. I'll have to check the router.