Who Wants 2 Free Pints?

whistleblower

Yes I know some. They are at the airport.

Once at the airport you board a plane where not everything sold in the shops is cheap shit. The better quality oven gloves at these shops may actually be cheaper as there the shops don't over-inflate their prices of the cheap shit because they sell oooo western stuff.

Just noticed your number of posts.......666.....and you're complaining about getting your fingers burnt.

Hmmmmmmmmm.......... weird stuff!

Sorry can't direct you to a shop, maybe stick to salads for a while. thumbsup.gif

If you hadnt of mentioned that i would never have noticed. weird/coincidental indeed. thanks gonna have nightmares now!!! LOL

• Like 1

Yes I know some. They are at the airport.

Once at the airport you board a plane where not everything sold in the shops is cheap shit. The better quality oven gloves at these shops may actually be cheaper as there the shops don't over-inflate their prices of the cheap shit because they sell oooo western stuff.

They have shops that sell oven gloves on planes?? Which airline is this?

• Like 1

Why on earth people are using gloves in a kitchen?

These are obsolete... and might even be able to make you look stupid by wearing them.

Just fold a thick dishcloth... and that's it. cool.png

By the way you will never find professional quality oven gloves; because there is no chef on this planet who is using those.

Just noticed your number of posts.......666.....and you're complaining about getting your fingers burnt.

Sorry can't direct you to a shop, maybe stick to salads for a while. thumbsup.gif

If you hadnt of mentioned that i would never have noticed. weird/coincidental indeed. thanks gonna have nightmares now!!! LOL

Why do you need heat proof oven gloves when you have only made 666 posts.

Somethings not right here.ermm.giflaugh.pngwhistling.gif

Did you ever find an egg poacher carmine? rolleyes.gif

Did you ever find an egg poacher carmine? rolleyes.gif

Yes. It wasn't living here when it was purchased and had never posted on here. biggrin.png