Buying 2Nd Hand Household Items In Chiang Mai

westbounder

I just bought a house and land here in Chiang Mai.

Does anyone know of any good places to buy nice second hand furniture, bedding and appliances.

I do not want to buy junk but I can't afford to shop at all the high end places like Global and Home Pro.

Possibly you may know some places that sell new things at a cheaper price than places like Global and Home Pro.

Thank You.

The best place is a large 2nd hand dealer, it is on the Chiang Mai - Lam Phun Rd about 2 kms past the Holiday Inn corner. On the left and about 200 mtrs before the ring Rd intersection, lots of stock which changes daily.

The best place is a large 2nd hand dealer, it is on the Chiang Mai - Lam Phun Rd about 2 kms past the Holiday Inn corner. On the left and about 200 mtrs before the ring Rd intersection, lots of stock which changes daily.

can you help to show me on the map? thanks.

Go to Google map of C Mai, the road which runs parallel to and is over the river - the other side from the old town & night market, turn right - it is on that road - just keep going, you will see Rajevj Hospital & Riverside Condo next to the Holiday Inn, keep going straight about 2 kms

I'm in the process of selling up and moving from Chiang Mai and have lots of stuff. It has all been bought from Global, Homepro, Index, koncept etc but as it's all now second hand it's no longer at them prices.

Please feel free to PM me with an email address or contact number and maybe we can help each other out.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...