Flight Deals To Uk

DrChopper

Aeroflot seem to be coming up with good prices lately but have never flown with them and have no idea what planes they use ( probably Russian ) how reliable they are or what their safety record is like, I would check that out before I considered booking.

Aeroflot seem to be coming up with good prices lately but have never flown with them and have no idea what planes they use ( probably Russian ) how reliable they are or what their safety record is like, I would check that out before I considered booking.

Aeroflot use Airbus and Boeing planes. Check wikipedia and also airlinequality.com. I have booked Aeroflot for a trip in December to Dus, returning from CDG via SVO

Edited by beano2274

If you use momondo.com and put dates at the beginning of the month it will give monthly outlook at the prices and can help you decide which dates and which airline to use.

Dates 11 to 25 Sept Finnair at 34351

That's what I'm intending doing on our next flight to Europe, flying in and out of Amsterdam then booking a return flight to the UK. Even more saving on the APD if you are flying in a premium cabin.

Probably only cost effective if you were planning a side trip to Amsterdam anyway.

If you go down this route you need to ensure they are totally separate bookings, or have a layover in excess of 24, or you are still liable for the APD.

That's what I'm intending doing on our next flight to Europe, flying in and out of Amsterdam then booking a return flight to the UK. Even more saving on the APD if you are flying in a premium cabin.

Probably only cost effective if you were planning a side trip to Amsterdam anyway.

If you go down this route you need to ensure they are totally separate bookings, or have a layover in excess of 24, or you are still liable for the APD.

According Smokie47 even BA is cheaper from Amsterdam than from London, and believe it or not via Heathrow.

Maybe worth a check.

Yermaneewai.gif

Edited by yermanee

According Smokie47 even BA is cheaper from Amsterdam than from London, and believe it or not via Heathrow.

Maybe worth a check.

Yermaneewai.gif

Just checked Smokie36's (not 47) claim on Matrix.

BA LHR/BKK 888 Pounds

BA AMS/BKK 544 Pounds that's 344 Pounds difference !!!!!

See details below :

Yermanee wai.gifpost-109269-0-34125400-1344340617_thumb.

have tried aeroflot and aerosvit a few times to fly to sweden, from there you can fly to manc with ryanair for 10euros.. they're not particularly impressive, but they're ok, and it's the cheap in comparison to the other companies at least!

Use Amadeus web site. Amadeus are the providers to all the Airlines and ticket agencies of soft ware to run the online booking systems. The cheapest flights are shown here:

http://www.amadeus.n...CEU&LANGUAGE=GB

You can search by best prices, direct or indirect flights with total trip times and prefered airlines. When you visit a ticketing agent they use Amadeus to make your booking. However they will start with the best price for themselves to up their commission. (Forewarned is Forearmed)

The cheapest to London Heathrow is Sri Lankan Airlines at B34,200. I went at christmas by Sri Lankan because I took my wife and our two children and this cost B27,400 RET each, a saving of B50,400, Only draw back is the long stop over of 4 to 7hrs in Colombo. Also they have some second hand planes from British Midland and Cathay Pacific. Whilst they are rapidly replacing these if you are unlucky and get the older planes the TV screen is small and seating less comfortable.

Cheapest KLM flight until 20th, is B40,000 and flight time 14.5hrs to LHR or Manchester

Edited by Estrada

Maybe worth a check.

Yermaneewai.gif

BA LHR/BKK 888 Pounds

See details below :

What you have posted are November flights which are totally irrelevent, when he wants to fly in August!

Maybe worth a check.

Yermaneewai.gif

BA LHR/BKK 888 Pounds

See details below :

What you have posted are November flights which are totally irrelevent, when he wants to fly in August!

Don't be pedantic. It perfectly illustrates the point he was making, regardless of whether it's for November or August.