One More... Anyone Ever Seen Any Of Theses Around?

Dirk_brijs

was wondering if any of you has ever seen it around at any of the warehouses or any of the Garden/pool shops around Pattaya just to so I can find a direction where to go not to run around entire Pattaya and maybe not finding it..... which I have done allready by the way haha

anyway its a black foam used to aquascape waterfalls and used allot in the constructions of ponds and pools in Europe and US but never seen it here....did you?

Brand doesnt matter it just needs to be a expandable foam (black or other color) which is 100% waterproof and UV resistant.

anyone???....

Thanks

tet19099.jpg

Never seen that one, looks useful,

Sika do a high expanding foam in a can for sealing up cracks and holes in buildings, they claim its a fixing filling and insulating foam for holes, cracks, sound, cold/heat and draughts also fills voids.

It's called Sika Boom AP maybe its a similar stuff.

I found it at Homemart shop in Ban Ampur It was not cheap to buy I remember that.

Never seen that one, looks useful,

Sika do a high expanding foam in a can for sealing up cracks and holes in buildings, they claim its a fixing filling and insulating foam for holes, cracks, sound, cold/heat and draughts also fills voids.

It's called Sika Boom AP maybe its a similar stuff.

I found it at Homemart shop in Ban Ampur It was not cheap to buy I remember that.

the principal is the same but not water and or uv resistant so would break down after a while in water

i saw those ones around too here

anyone ever had their gardens scaped with a pond or waterfall feature?

They use this kind of foam most of the time for those applications.....

anyone?

Yes I have, and no they don't. They use concrete.

do you have any fish in that scape?

Cements tend to leach all kind of chemicals into the water would not be advisable for your fish?

There are some cements that are fish safe but are they available here? or did they treat the cement with something after?

In Homeworks this morning! They have two brands of foam in cans, they claim they are waterproof, I wouldn't know though, maybe worth a look.

Incidentally my waterfall was built from very big rocks

anyone ever had their gardens scaped with a pond or waterfall feature?

They use this kind of foam most of the time for those applications.....

anyone?

Yes I have, and no they don't. They use concrete.

do you have any fish in that scape?

Cements tend to leach all kind of chemicals into the water would not be advisable for your fish?

There are some cements that are fish safe but are they available here? or did they treat the cement with something after?

there are threads about this in the building forum.

One mentioned soaking banana tree trunks in the pond for a few weeks prior to adding the fish.